Question - Conquest Delux

wonsavage

Chieftain
I just started playing Conquest Delux. Am I to understand that I can purchase "find China" with Great Admirial Points. If so how do I do it? I have clicked on everything in the interface and cannot find a spot to change from creating Great Admirals to finding China... Please help.

In the Conquest Scenario, you get points for sending a ship to China (I think it may have to be a caravel). All you have to do is sail your ship to the far west side of the map and there should be an area in China's green color. Your ship will disappear and you will get victory points. The points awarded are higher for the first ship to reach China.

I just started playing Conquest Delux. Am I to understand that I can purchase "find China" with Great Admirial Points. If so how do I do it? I have clicked on everything in the interface and cannot find a spot to change from creating Great Admirals to finding China... Please help.

I think it doesn't change the Admiral's behaviour and you need to earn them, but you earn them with other methods than just Naval Warfare.

Top Bottom