Suggested Western Allied WW2 Flag

Patine

Deity
I happened to stumble recently in the cavernous depths of my packrat HD on a city flag made years ago by Sarsstock, a forum member back in the Apolyton days who was, in his days of contributing, well known for quality Civ2 city civ flags. This one might actually be somewhat ideal for WW2 scenarios with a civ which is effectively a joint Anglo-American civ, but usually gets either just a straight US or, more rarely, British flag. Such scenarios include, but are certainly not limited to, Second Front, Fortress Europe, Battle for France, Up the Deadlier Boot, and I believe Afrika Korps mixes the Operation Torch forces with the British, if I'm not mistaken. Use of this flag is entirely up to the scenario makers in question to decide to use it or not, and, since Sarsstock meant it for such a purpose, and was always very open and free about the use of his flag, I'm sure he won't mind. Here it is, as I'm just throwing it out there as an option.

Attachments

• Allied WW2 Flag.bmp
    1.1 KB · Views: 158
So, I notice there's been 123 views. Does anyone actually like, or would even use this flag, out of curiosity?

Yes I would. And I would like to see Sarsstock's flag request thread revived.
But trully, I hope that TNO will somehow increase the playable civ number so that we won't have to use combo civs...

Top Bottom