how this sound?

would you like having a scenerio editor?

• Total voters

danthemanglitch

Chieftain
a scenerio editor for the pc then you save it as a map pack and move it to your system

or transfer it as a save game

Do you know any PS3 game where people are able to do that?

here is where the possibility of that comes in from #1 you transfer saved games onto a ps3 system why not map packs #2 all you really have to do is create a program that can save that certain way then copy over on to the ps3 using an usb drive or memory card then install it on the system

to basically answer the question no i do not know of any games that can but maybe u could just save it as a save game and transfer that maybe that would work anyway Thunderfall it is an idea and i wish to see peoples opinions. i believe it can be done the software for the pc just needs to be created and an update may need to be present i think thats all you need to make it work.

Do you know any PS3 game where people are able to do that?

In Little Big Planet you can edit stuff in the game... That would be great, but would require the game to be a CivRev 2 to be part of the game, it would cost too much to develop this functionality to just add it now afterwards. It would be cool though!

What's that?

I cannot see this happening 6 month's after the release of this game, they are probably already well into production of CivRev2 now, so I cannot see them going back to add a map editor to CivRev.

I'm not sure what the PS3 uses as it's memory, but on the Xbox360 you can remove your hard drive and put it into another Xbox, moving your profile, map packs and saved games all to the other system.

you are misuderstanding i met an editor for the pc then you can simply import it as a save game file or map pack :deal:

NOT MAKING AN IN GAME EDITOR :mad:

if u have the pc additions u probably know other whise in the pc edition it let u build maps and senerios

I have the Civ2 Gold edition... There's a map editor?

Top Bottom