Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some kind of weak fever clinging to me all weekend. Comes in waves. Not sure if over and done with it or not :\

Completely my fault though. Getting less than five hours of sleep all week long weakened my immune system.

making poor choices

fighting~~~ (X.X) G-(-_-*G)

depicting the internet vs my study habits. your choice which one is which.

Blech, I don't wanna school tomorrow.

Blech, I don't wanna school tomorrow.

Yeah, I agree, if only because I still have no idea what that shooting threat (Not a bomb threat, I don't know why I originally thought it was one) against my school was :)scared:), and now some people are semi-seriously making tomorrow a senior skip day cause we think whoever made that threat might still be serious about it, or at least more serious than we are about not coming to school tomorrow.

Also, it's Monday, which also sucks.

What is the significance of this? I am very ignorant. Please help me.

@ Uncle Anton I don't understand. I am very ignorant. Please explain.

Come on, world. Give me a major catastrophe or something. Launch nukes. Blow up supervolcanoes. Smack a giant asteroid into something. GIVE ME SOMETHING!!!!!

I'm bored as hell over here. :( And I'm tired of all the mundane BS going on every single day. :( Refreshing web pages with no new updates is getting tedious. :(

I very humbly beg your opinion, sir. I urge you to reconsider your position if it is at all possible. Please do not think that I am joking. I beg you to accept that I am sincere.

edit: I am truly sorry if I have offended your sensibilities. Such was truly not my intention.

Care to explain?

It sounds like you're going to kill yourself. If your life is that low that you must resort to endlessly complaining about it on an Internet forum then... I fear too much damage is done. Seek whatever help you can salvage.

Come on, world. Give me a major catastrophe or something. Launch nukes. Blow up supervolcanoes. Smack a giant asteroid into something. GIVE ME SOMETHING!!!!!

I'm bored as hell over here. :( And I'm tired of all the mundane BS going on every single day. :( Refreshing web pages with no new updates is getting tedious. :(

This just proves my point. You want an asteroid to hit the Earth because the web pages you are refreshing aren't getting new updates. Come on man. :rolleyes:

@Plutonian Empire I don't understand your problem at the risk of seeming tedious please explain your position to me. I am also waiting your response to #595.

I am very busy at the moment. Please indulge me a little, sir.

Borachio, you're spamming. Which is fairly pointless because these threads get archived and your post count won't remain.

Yes. I am sorry. But I have no interest at all in postcounts. Please have it placed at zero immediately if you think this will help.

It sounds like you're going to kill yourself. If your life is that low that you must resort to endlessly complaining about it on an Internet forum then... I fear too much damage is done. Seek whatever help you can salvage.

This just proves my point. You want an asteroid to hit the Earth because the web pages you are refreshing aren't getting new updates. Come on man. :rolleyes:

As a sufferer of the same thing, he is not suicidal. Being on the outside of society for so long either drives you mad or you become so aware of how terrible this world is and how much more terrible it is going to get that you become utterly and devastatingly depressed. Anything you had previously wanted to achieve in your life is now a footnote in the back of your mind because you realize that it is pointless and changes nothing.

It really has nothing to do with suicide, being lazy, being overly difficult, blah blah blah. It has to do with seeing things in a rather different perspective than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom