[Just for fun]Mr. Beard Civilization V

Most epic beards of Civilization V? Pick three.

• Total voters
I'm going to go with Harald. He has a true warrior's beard. Long enough to show dominance, and short enough not to require maintenance.

I'm going to go with Harald. He has a true warrior's beard. Long enough to show dominance, and short enough not to require maintenance.

Not require maintenance? XD

I'm a proud wearer of a small goatee and I spend much more time than I would like, to make it look at least decently...I cannot imagine Harald with that huge beard :crazyeye:

This election is invalid - you forgot Bismarck!

Nebu should always win such a contest though, regardless of other participants!

My vote still goes to Awesome Ashurbanipal. Beard-fist of destiny!

Honorable mention for Spectacular Suleiman, because the first time I saw him say "By my beard and belly", I cracked up.

It would be fun to do a poll for best leader reaction, but sadly we don't have much info for BNW leader animations.

My nationalism vote goes to Wise William. Because, yes, I am Dutch. Deal with it.
My "Now THAT'S an epic beard" vote goes to Glorious Gustavus. He can sharpen that beard and stab you with it.
My "Wow-Inducement-Factor" vote goes to Neat Nebuchadnezzar. His beard + Throne room = Wow.

3rd: Suleiman. I love the way he looks, and his beard is as magnificent as is his nickname.
2nd: Darius. It lacks Ash's brute force, but counters it with dazzling refinement.
1st: Nebuchadnezzar. The size. The braiding. The madness. Ultimate victory.

I don't think any name fits better than Spectacular Suleiman, but I had to give up to Gustavus. Knows how to grow and maintain a beard, and is confident enough with it to the point where he doesn't need to add crazy accessories.

What upsets me is that I made a thread like this back in the days of civ 4 and they closed it with no hesitation.

Anyway: Ashurbanipal, Darius and Gustavus.

Well, there's your problem right there.

Voted for Erik XIV :)

ooops

Correction ... Gustavus Adolphus. (I wonder if they ever is going to correct this MAJOR mistake).

Pedro, Ashurbanipal and Gustavus

I'm sorry, but William's stockings combined with the beard just make him the best ;)

William certainly wins the "most mismatched apparel" award. Even though I know it's supposed to be a representative costume of the period, I always feel like he's greeting me in his underwear.

That... is terrifying... :shifty: :cringe:
I guess I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway!

Top Bottom