Only non-agri Civs?

Shall only non-agri Civs be chooseable?

• ABSTAIN!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justanick

Emperor
Shall only non-agri Civs be chooseable without additional restrictions?
Yes!
No, i wish an other (non-)limitation of civchoice.
ABSTAIN!

This poll is better than yours, PaGe. In my opinion anyway. :)

I saw yours first and then came to this one. The problem with this one is that it is written in broken English, and it's not very clear for the public. One kind of knows what the options are...

You guys should have asked me to put up a poll.

Cyc you voted at this poll for "No, I wish another limitation or no limitation". What limitation do you want? That's the problem with this poll.
Can you please explain, what you want and vote at my poll. I think my poll gives you every option you want.

Well, I wanted the Non AA UU Tribes, of course.

See what I mean. Two people who want totally different things vote for the same thing.

That's the problem. With a poll like this one, you can't even see, that they have different views. So the option "Against" will win in most cases, although the majority (so far) wants to forbid aggris. Or do you wanna allow aggris, if AA-UUs are allowed?

No, I'm happy with no Agris and no AA UUs. Let's get mentally programed gaming out of this and have a real game.

Make sure those polls are public and have an end date on them. Thanks.

And hopefully you won't make them multiple choice. Those really are bad polls.

See what I mean. Two people who want totally different things vote for the same thing.

Yep, because of this, this poll here doesn't help at all. PaGe's may not be perfect either (you can select "No restriction" and "Please eliminate X,Y and Z" at the same time... :confused::eek::crazyeye::lol::faint:), but it will give some very precise numbers and a clear-cut endresult that leaves no room for "interpretation"... :goodjob:

Top Bottom