I made my comic.

I sort of have no ideas, so I decided to arrive at CivGeneral's location. Richtofen can be optional. I mean, we can always leave Mr. Invincible with the blue lightbulb who is also invincible... right?

Here's, finally, another comic from me! But first, an odd message from our sponsors regarding alien holidays!

Don't ask me why people decided to call it "Galactic New Rev Period".

And now, the comic. The bartender was ill-informed, [Dying guy from the third (?) scene of Monty Python and the Holy Grail] I'm not dead yet! [/Dying guy from the third (?) scene of Monty Python and the Holy Grail]

The dead body of Mindless Drone isn't in the last pic because he fell into TEH ABYSS THINGY.

Last edited:
Well, if we're going with the teleport thing taking me to where styles and CG are, guess I'm there too.

Actually, it's a random teleporter: It teleports you to some completely random location, so long as it's a location a human could live (so, not in the sun's core, for example), and it's within 100,000 Light-Years of the location teleported from (In other words, it won't teleport you outside the Milky Way Galaxy).

Wanda just had the luck to be teleported to that location, and I really only did that because she was adding very little to my storyline, and thought that e350tb's storyline (I assume Timmy is with them also) could use it more.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the Civ4 Leaderheads!

CG- Wanda was introduced to the story by e350, and I just put her in my comics for a while because styles seemed to forget her existance. ;)

Something I never mentioned before: OFP not only has dynamic time, but date as well. The finicky [censored] that I am, whenever I start work on a new scene, I set the map date to that day. Thus, I began this comic on October 23. :eek:

Ok, posting comic, uploading...

....Huh?

@THORVALD OF LYM! Can you finish that beerdrinking finally and get your butt up that airplane again? xD Now my comic makes even lesser sense than it did before :lol:

EDIT: Oh, and I try to sound funny, not offensive.

EDITEDIT: And nice comic btw :D

Danke! :)

To clarify: my avatars booted me out of the country, and while I'm in exile, they're ruling the Union. The MiGs in my previous cartoon are their response to Napoleon's invasion waaaay back here.

So basically I have two major plot paths that currently operate independent of each other: me in exile, and the 'rebels' in government.

Hopefully that clarifies things.

Mara Jade's name was misspelled on porpoise. No, my avatars are not oblivious to CG's development; I'm making it... candid.

France!
...and Germany!
...in Russia!!
...in WINTER!!

It's scary how these events managed to pull themselves together...

The Piñatacapades in France...

(Yes the Parrybo did just fly out into space)

If you don't get the joke, Parrybos use their excellent skills of mimicry to order a pizza. They don't even like melted cheese. They just want to see you argue with the delivery boy for their twisted amusement!

Top Bottom