End of Empires - N3S III

We are not going to be so quick to abandon efforts at peace- we've still not even completed discussing everyone's interests here, and the only sticking point seems to be that Leun is incapable of offering the Opulensi a mutually acceptable peace, or that the Opulensi are incapable of accepting Leun's offers. Caroha offers to mediate between these positions, so that the war may be ended.

OOC: Requesting a 24 hour extension to try and salvage these peace talks. Crezth, Thlayli, Lucky and I all need it.

See above :p

OOC: Because of the complete and utter catastrophe peace talks have devolved into, involved parties are requesting a 24 hour deadline extension.

[00:39:41] Yui Ok all in favor of extension say aye
[00:39:41] |<-- OwenGlyndwr has left razorvine.selfip.net (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[00:39:46] Luckymoose aye
[00:39:53] Thlayli aye
[00:39:54] Lucy aye
[00:39:57] Crezth aye
[00:41:44] Iggy aye

I'm not engaged in peace negotiations, I'm just lazy, but I agree. :p

In the spirit of our newly-acquired, bitter, resentful peace, I grudgingly agree with the above. :p

The order deadline was completely arbitrary since I figured people would miss it anyway. :p

24 hours is reasonable.

The Farubaida o Caroha also fully intends to honour the peace with the Karapeshai Exatai, withdrawing from the north and receiving the returned prisoners and indemnity for the burning of Kargan as previously discussed.

The Peace of Pisos

The Farubaida o Caroha, Empire of Leun, Dual Empire, Farea, Gadia and the Opulensi Empire shall all immediately halt hostilities.

The Dual Empire, Farubaida o Caroha and the Opulensi Empire agree to establish borders at the current limits of their military control, with the exception of the city of Zirais, which will be ceded to the Dual Empire, and lands south of the River Ikollhila, which will be ceded to the Opulensi.

The Empire of Leun will peacefully withdraw to its pre-war borders with the Opulensi Empire.

The Opulensi Empire will peacefully withdraw from Farea.

Gadia will peacefully withdraw from the Empire of Leun.

The undersigned agree to universal toleration of the faiths of Aitahism and Indagahor within their collective terms.

Amongst the undersigned, the willful and knowing harbouring of pirates or privateers shall be considered an act of war.

Alas, we live in a world of broken promises.

Orders that come in later than tomorrow morning will be penalized.*

*Unless I have previously mentioned you're an exception, but I have mentioned that to only one person so far.

Sorry, major player's block. In my defense it's hard to readjust to a peaceable mindset after all these months. :p I'll see if I can come up with something.

The Peace of Pisos

The Farubaida o Caroha, Empire of Leun, Dual Empire, Farea, Gadia and the Opulensi Empire shall all immediately halt hostilities.

The Dual Empire, Farubaida o Caroha and the Opulensi Empire agree to establish borders at the current limits of their military control, with the exception of the city of Zirais, which will be ceded to the Dual Empire, and lands south of the River Ikollhila, which will be ceded to the Opulensi.

The Empire of Leun will peacefully withdraw to its pre-war borders with the Opulensi Empire.

The Opulensi Empire will peacefully withdraw from Farean representative.

Gadia will peacefully withdraw from the Empire of Leun.

The undersigned agree to universal toleration of the faiths of Aitahism and Indagahor within their collective terms.

Amongst the undersigned, the willful and knowing harbouring of pirates or privateers shall be considered an act of war.

Signed by Farea

I quit. I don't have enough time atm and I don't want you to kill off the Dulama because of my need to work on academic stuff.

Sorry, major player's block. In my defense it's hard to readjust to a peaceable mindset after all these months. :p I'll see if I can come up with something.

You know, in theory, there are non-Satar to fight if you're still in a bloodlusting mood. :p

You know, in theory, there are non-Satar to fight if you're still in a bloodlusting mood. :p

I think I'm going to take this one step at a time. First I'll send orders that aren't "attack Thlayli", then next turn I'll see about "attack someone who isn't Thlayli". :p

Got some ideas after all, so almost done.

Top Bottom