Suggestions of mods for potential inclusion in CCV

Sorry friend, you did not understand me :) My ignorance of the language prevents convey their thoughts :(

How many turns you need after the invention of swordsmen, to invent longswordsmen? 40? 60?
Vas_mod feature is that there must be 200 (for example) turns. That's the difference.

Such a long mode I wanted to see in the CCV.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I use Google-translator.

What you can do is increase the tech costs. Use this
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=140264
and increase the tech costs.

What you can do is increase the tech costs. Use this
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=140264
and increase the tech costs.
Thank you, Admiral Armada, a link to a useful tool.
I'll try to use it for setting fashion for themselves, but for balancing the need changes in the value of buildings, and another etc.

I hope that Thomas will think about my proposed super-super-slow speed of the game.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I use Google-translator.

Thank you, Admiral Armada, a link to a useful tool.
I'll try to use it for setting fashion for themselves, but for balancing the need changes in the value of buildings, etc.

I hope that Thomas will think about my proposed super-super-slow speed of the game.

You can modify the file CIV4GameSpeedInfo.xml, which is located C:\Program Files\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Community Civ V\Assets\XML\GameInfo.

You can look at how the numbers change from speed to speed to figure out what you want. I would look at
Code:
<iGrowthPercent>100</iGrowthPercent>
<iTrainPercent>100</iTrainPercent>
<iConstructPercent>100</iConstructPercent>
<iCreatePercent>100</iCreatePercent>
<iResearchPercent>100</iResearchPercent>
<iBuildPercent>100</iBuildPercent>
Note that i am guessing here, those just look promising.

I would like to suggest adding the Asatru Religion (from the Warlords Mod Vikings) and 2 already existing civs (the Confederates and the Croats).
By the way is it possible to add these civs by myself as custom/modular civs ?

Top Bottom