Error opening save game in CA II

vorlon_mi

Emperor
I'm running Civ3 Complete under Windows 7, and I'm pretty sure it's fully patched.
I'm running the C3C game in the suite, and want to open my save game files in CivAssist II to help assess my progress.

I copied the save game file to an older XP computer which has CAII running (I've had some difficulties getting CAII working on my Win7 box). But the XP box refuses to read these save files. Could someone try opening this save file, to see if it works on your installation?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Tokugawa of the Japanese, 1798 AD.SAV
    327.3 KB · Views: 60
I opened your file in my PC under Windows XP Service Pack 3 and played a turn without any problems. But as I don't have CivAssist installed I can't answer you if it wolud run that way.

I opened your file in my PC under Windows XP Service Pack 3 and played a turn without any problems. But as I don't have CivAssist installed I can't answer you if it wolud run that way.

Thanks, Don. The CivAssist II tool has a nice feature for predicting the year of a cultural victory. In this game, I'm trying a 20K city cultural victory, and would like to know if I can make it before time runs out. My alternative is just to play the last 100 or so turns, and I will do that. But I'd like to know if it's hopeless. Anyone else able to help?

Top Bottom