Spaceship parts don't stack with a worker

jmrathbun

Warlord
I had an automated worker in my capitol that was "out of moves" and a spaceship cockpit in another city that needed to be moved immediately because it was "stacked" with an automated worker there. I couldn't do anything except move the cockpit to a tile near my capitol and leave it in the open for a turn. I also had to move a destroyer out of my capitol so I could access the worker's icon.

The problem is only if one expects the game to make sense in a real-world context.

The problem is only if one expects the game to make sense in a real-world context.

I would agree. Its like a 3rd class should be defined for workers because you always find engineers standing around while workers are busy and space craft stuff simply needs to be free to roam as needed. Having an automated worker run into and block a city right before you move in your space craft component or great person is just crap.

It also sucks when you turn your rivals to radioactive cinder :nuke: and win the game but you forget about the spaceship parts you were building just in case. Then the parts pop out of your cities but when you move them to the capital, you cannot add them to the space ship or stack the seperate parts in a single hex to at least keep them out of the way.

So now you've got a half built space ship and all of it's parts but you can't put them together and they are taking up room. Sux

Top Bottom