fall patch

RohirrimElf

Emperor
quick question

What does the new fall patch do to improve ai civs to expand more inland? So make more than just 3 citys and dont stop expanding. And what does it do to improve the ai in battles to perform better? These 2 things are the biggest issues for me for stopping playing gak.

Or does the patch nothing for me on those 2 things and should i not have any hopes on this new patch.

They will now pillage your improvements, and since 25HP is regained if pillaging unit is damaged, it will make their attacks sting harder.

They will bring more units for sneak attack on higher difficulties

They will rush buy fighters, bombers, nukes, their entire navy if they have to... also more rush buy if at war

They will annex puppets if they have to

Nerf to Privateers, logistics for bombers pushed back, battleships no more 33% bonus against cities
Gatling guns also got nerfed

AI will now liberate dead civs if they want to

Oh, and no more wonderspamming on higher difficulties (???)

quick question

What does the new fall patch do to improve ai civs to expand more inland? So make more than just 3 citys and dont stop expanding. And what does it do to improve the ai in battles to perform better? These 2 things are the biggest issues for me for stopping playing gak.

Or does the patch nothing for me on those 2 things and should i not have any hopes on this new patch.

Well, nobody has it yet . . .

ok, thanx smallfish.

So some small improvements in battle AI (pillaging for example). Especcially due to the army size they will bring.

No serious improvements on the expanding issue which causes them to stick to only a couple of citys. Ill hope this will be improved. Is there a mod that fixes this?

(havent played the game for 2 months or so)

Why not just read the `Fall patch announced` first page that`s right on the forum?- It`s all listed in detail there.

ok, thanx smallfish.

So some small improvements in battle AI (pillaging for example). Especcially due to the army size they will bring.

No serious improvements on the expanding issue which causes them to stick to only a couple of citys. Ill hope this will be improved. Is there a mod that fixes this?

No, they will aggro expand too, especially overseas colonies. Be ready to fight off English and Monty spam cities.:p

ok, thanx smallfish.

No, I believe they are fixing that...civs will expand more aggressively overseas.

Top Bottom