On a Third Unique

Would you like to see a set of third uniques?

• Yes plz

Votes: 102 64.2%
  • No, give me leaders or give me death

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • No, I'd rather they spend their resources elsewhere

Votes: 50 31.4%

• Total voters
On the seperate thread called "3rd UUs/UBs Suggestions" the list is greatly improved and you are free to suggest better ones. Only a few have 3 UUs.

I just did for the Ottomans...

Seeing as I have basically spent the past month or so making Japanese uniques, I'll post the ones I've come up with:

Units: Tanegashima, Nunchaku, Oyumi, Kurofune
Buildings: Dojo, Kabukiza, Teahouse, Inari Shrine, Floating Torii, Dejima, Banikuya, Osaka Castle

As far as a third unique goes, I'd go with Tanegashima, Inari Shrine or Dojo.

P.S. I'm surprised nobody has said "ninja" yet.

On the seperate thread called "3rd UUs/UBs Suggestions" the list is greatly improved and you are free to suggest better ones. Only a few have 3 UUs.

Yea I like the part where you explain what the new UU/UB would do and how it works with the civ's existing strengths.

I've thought on something a bit crazy... What about "Unique Policies"... Like a unique policy tree that a Civ has... and in order not to make it a culture sink, the policies simply unlock with each Era... For example, the Incas could have a policy called "Ama Sua, Ama Llulla, Ama Quella" (If I'm translating correctly, Don't Rob, Don't Lie, Don't be Lazy" which could have interesting happiness results (understanding happiness as stability), and "Ayllu Organization", which is how they organized lands between groups of families, which could generate culture for each 4 habitants or something...

I know something like that would hardly be implemented in a simple expansion, and could really be more of a new game mechanic, but it could be interesting too...

Yea I like the part where you explain what the new UU/UB would do and how it works with the civ's existing strengths.

There was no need for the sarcasm.

Huns need a Unique Building.. somehow.. you gave them a third Unique Unit.

I would think a UI that can be built only on pillaged tiles would work. Repairs the tile but adds a production and gold or something along those lines.

I voted leaders. I don't think it would be unreasonable to see a hypothetical next expansion where the focus is each civ getting a new leader.

Top Bottom