Civ 5 Hotseat remains brilliant

Single player tactical AI is terrible. Multiplayer simultaneous turn change the game significantly. By far, the best way to play civ 5 remains hotseat. :cool: Has anyone ever used giant multiplayer robkt?

I love Hotseat, and ahve been playing it since Civ 3.

It's bit lacking, but BNW promsies to improve bit of the downtime.

I actually play against myself in Hotseat, it's the only place where I can roleplay properly without worrying I'm gonna lose.

Yeah ony the fact the game has still unbalanced things crosbowman are still overpowered and artillery is still to powerfull

and you get the runaway effect

Yeah ony the fact the game has still unbalanced things crosbowman are still overpowered and artillery is still to powerfull

and you get the runaway effect

...but both of those units are available to every civ.

...but both of those units are available to every civ.

Yeah But there are so many units and currently the only way to go is to spam range units in the early game ( composite bows) crosbows medieval

In industrial artillery spamming

Don't blame hotseat for this but the 1 unit per tile range units dominate the field. Which makes some special melee units of certain civs useless

Yeah But there are so many units and currently the only way to go is to spam range units in the early game ( composite bows) crosbows medieval

In industrial artillery spamming

Don't blame hotseat for this but the 1 unit per tile range units dominate the field. Which makes some special melee units of certain civs useless

I'm not sure the point, all players in Hotseat should be the Human, so you know how to counteract it.

Top Bottom