What is Civ Rev for?

kristopherb

Protective/Charismatic
what console is Civ rev for? DS, Ps3 can someone tell me.

I hear that they are messing with the core of Civ Rev. I don't really have a good feeling with Civ moving to consoles, that usually means that they're selling out. Civ IV is almost perfect. I heard that they were removing workers, removing corruption and maintenance, removing anger .... seriously, can we even call that a civ game?

I dont think i will go past civ 3, unless of course they do a new pc civ game and its really good

I dont think i will go past civ 3, unless of course they do a new pc civ game and its really good

No, no, I think Civ IV is awesome, better than Civ III. Though there are some kinks to be worked out.
However, the core elements, like workers, culture, growth, production, maintenance, settler-expansion, exploration should not be removed or changed. But, I do think some of them can be tweaked JUST a bit.

Like the damn speed of it. Civ IV lags sooo much oh so many computers. Even the Power Macs at my nearby apple store take about 15 seconds to calculate between turns. They need to fix that all up.

I hear that they are messing with the core of Civ Rev.
Erm, you mean "the core of Civ"?

I don't really have a good feeling with Civ moving to consoles, that usually means that they're selling out.
Incorrect. Civ is being expanded into the console market (beyond from-PC-ports that, in my assessment, were shoddy at best) -- not moved. There's no "selling out" here.

Civ IV is almost perfect. I heard that they were removing workers, removing corruption and maintenance, removing anger .... seriously, can we even call that a civ game?
A number of those things you've cited as being removed is subjective in terms of whether that's good, bad or somewhere in between; however, "removing workers" is misleading: their implementation has simply changed.

I recommend my ongoing preview for details on the game that I argue are more in depth and accurate than anywhere else you will find online at present.

Top Bottom