My ultimate world war

Matrix

CFC Dinosaur
Retired Moderator
Less than ten turns back everyone was at peace. Then Persia declared war on me and everything started rolling. :D I've never had some many war declarations and alliances at once, so I figured I share it with you. ;)

30 views and no replies, I guess we 're all speechless, Matrix. It does look like you had a hand in the majority of the alliances, but at least the Americans like you.:goodjob:
I recently had two allies who started fighting eachother instead of our mutual foe, just like the red triangle between Xerxes, Hiawatha and Shaka. Shouldn't it be possible to ally with your enenmy in such cases? It can't get more complicated.

I didnt realize it at first glance Matrix, but all of those civs are major warmongers in my games, especially the Persians, Ottomans and damn Zulu.

Who won ;)

Thats alot of war!! Good luck ;)

I seriousely wanna see how this pans out, give us an update pic after the dust settles :D

This world is much more peaceful by comparison, but confusing enough for me:

Attachments

• jack9.jpg
    jack9.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 644
:lol: Ya, more confusing than warlike. ;)

How did it end? Well, the game's not over yet, but I destoyed the Arabs. Only they're still alive without any city; I believe that's a known bug. :undecide: But then I signed a peace treaty with the Arabs and the Persians, because the Persians are too far for me to conquer. And that was something the others didn't like. :rolleyes: Notice their faces. ;)

This is regent, btw; a little below my skill. (Monarch is a little above.)

Matrix, the Arabs probably have a settler stuck on a boat somewhere. ;)

Is that one long, winding Pangaea? If so, it looks like a very interesting map to play.

I haven't seen a pangea like that since Civ2. Used to get those all the time.

Great SS. Was it MPPs or MAs?

Originally posted by Vdog
I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living? Our should I blast myself? I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch--Cops give a damn about a negro pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero--Give crack to the kids who the hell cares one less ugly mouth on the welfare--First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other--It's time to fight back that's what Huey said, 2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead--I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other--We gotta start makin'changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed to be-- How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me? I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things changed, and that's the way it is

Tupac Shakur - "Changes"
:goodjob:

Anyone who posts a screenie/save showing every civ being at war w/ every other civ :goodjob: gets the "Diplomatic Warmonger Award"...
:lol:

Originally posted by pdescobar
Matrix, the Arabs probably have a settler stuck on a boat somewhere. ;)

Is that one long, winding Pangaea? If so, it looks like a very interesting map to play.
Yes, it is. I've never played on such a map before with Civ3. Indeed, more a Civ2 kind of map. But it's fun for a change. :) (I didn't like it with Civ2, cos you got such a map every time.)

I'll leave that Arab galley floating. ;) He won't declare war with me anyway...

I made a map like that, started playin it and got stuck on teh ice so stopped. Weird WW tho

Originally posted by John-LP

Tupac Shakur - "Changes"
:goodjob:

DAMN RIGHT :goodjob: 2pac for life!!

I once had England demand a territory map when the entire world was at peace. They declared war, and civs started signing alliences left and right. Against me, England, and whoever what at war with each other. So, the ally of England could have brought another civ into the war against me, and next turn, a 3rd civ bribe those two to fight against England. It was mayhem. :) When the dust settled, 3 civs who didn't even start the war were gone. Too bad I was playing a passive game. :mischief:

I didn't get a screen showing all the links at the same time... but India sent out a party of three units, apparantly looking for trouble, and she decided my attention was sufficiently focused on my war with Spain, that I was a good target-- so declared war. I paid Persia and China to join, and the Mongols were happy for a chance to go to war--no bribe necessary. Next turn Persia got Germany and Arabia in. Then GErmany got Spain in. -- And I am still at war with Spain :). While India was sufficiently engaged, I made peace with Spain and then attacked Celt for land. Then Germany got France to join against India, CHina got Cambodia to join, Tibet joined. Germany declared war on Celt (Not an alliance) and then France got Celt into the war against India -- while Celt was still at war with me. Later France declared war on Germany. Elizabeth stuck her nose up and refused to join. Celts got Scandinavia to join against India I think all were in but the African nations, Russia (surprise...) and Korea.

bah whats the fun if you cant set up complicated alliance systems and watch as the civs tear each other to pieces

Top Bottom