Modern Unit Graphics

Attachments

• Tanelorn Gearing-class destroyer.png
    Tanelorn Gearing-class destroyer.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 954
Great work Typhoon!

Also great job on the US Army soldier, he looks realistic with the unbloused pants and IBA

Spoiler :
A few gripes:
There are no grey gloves as US Army kit(they're mostly black and on occasion green)
Where's the shaded eye protection
Knee and elbow pads
Rhino Mount for the helmet

Here in my car, I feel safest of all, i can lock all my doors, it's the only way to live in cars..

Attachments

• HereInMyCar.PNG
    HereInMyCar.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 418
Some units i posted at apolyton a while back...:mischief:

Attachments

• VariousCrap.PNG
    VariousCrap.PNG
    39 KB · Views: 474
Another bunch of cars, trucks and vans.

Attachments

• MoreCarz.png
    MoreCarz.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 457
I have rather many requests. I am not sure what is appropriate to ask for, but I will appreciate any icons you can provide.

Vehicles:
US - M59 APC, M42 Duster, M48 Chaparral, AN/TWQ-1, MIM-23, MIM-104, M151, HMMWV, M551
France - ARL 44, AMX 50, AMX-VCI, Mk F3 155mm, GCT 155mm AUF1, AUF2, AMX-13
USSR - 2S3, 2K12, S-300
PRC - Type 83 SPH, HQ-9, Type 63
India - Vijayanta, Tarmour APC, M-46 SPG, Bhim SPH
UK - Saracen APC, FV433 Abbot SPG
Germany - HS.30
Italy - Ariete, Puma AFV, Dardo IFV
Japan - Type 3, Type 61, Type 74, Type 90, Type 10, Ho-Ha, Type SU 60, Type 73 APC, Type 96 APC, Type 89 IFV, Type 75 SPG, Type 99 SPG, Koukidousha
Korea - Chonma-ho, Pokpung-ho, K2 PIP, K21 KNIFV, K9 Thunder

Aircraft:
France - Mirage IV
USSR - Il-28, Su-34, Mi-2, Mi-28
PRC - J-5, (Su-30)
India - Tejas, FGFA, Marut, LCH (helicopter)
UK - Buccaneer
Italy - G.91
Japan - F-1, F-2, ATD-X
Korea - KAH

Artillery:
US - M101, M102, M119, M114, M198, M777
France - Obusier de 155mm Modele 50, Tr-F1
USSR - M-30, D-30, D-20, 2A65
PRC - Type 54, Type 60, Type 66, GC-45
Europe - OTO Melara Mod 56, FH-70

Thank you for your consideration,
LM

Well, here's the F104.
What do you want them for, if I may ask, Miss?

Attachments

• Tanelorn 80s stuff.png
    Tanelorn 80s stuff.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,046
Thank you for the F-104.

It is something of a trick to explain this, but basically I am compiling a set of units that are sequenced so as to easily match universal technology trees. By doing this, I can simply pluck the desired string of units out (for example, first, second, and third generation Main Battle Tanks) for whatever civilizations I have, and they will have a degree of parity among them.

In this process, I noticed a few types of units that were lacking for icons so far. I combed through a number of forums in addition to using the units on the scenario league wiki, and have gotten quite a lot of great material. Pretty much everything that I could not find is posted here (there may be some that I found but lost track of [another reason I am doing this, by the way], so I am sorry for that inconvenience). Needless to say, countries listed after India, as well as AA and artillery units are lower priority.

Also, I cannot make the icons myself since I am colorblind. I can tell that they are wrong, but I am unable to fix them.

-LM

Damn, wasnt expecting to get so motivated for work ... soo ... does anyone happen to have a MiG-23? Seems like I could not find any in my collections, and for some reason Bulgaria had some of these old boys. An' I need em'.

EDIT: Oh and some SCUD rocket/launcer, if not I'll use the generic cruise missile graphic, nothing too important.

Mig 23s: Page 5 of this very thread.
Scud: Do you mean a separate unit for rocket and launcher?

Top Bottom