Era lock mod?

Admiral_P33N

Chieftain
So I have really been looking to find a mod that will lock tech progress at a certain point. Something where I cannot advance beyond the classical or medieval era. I know your probably like "Well why would you want to do that? That's only half the game!" Well after playing for 400 hours I would like to set up a situation where I am classical Greek against Persia, Rome etc. where I can fight with my cavalry rather than artillery and the like.

I did find some mod's like this when I was looking for PerfectWorld3 but whenever I enable it along with PW3 and RED modpack the game freezes right when it is finished loading. I also tried to load up Civ 5 as G&K with the mod enabled and the same result occurred.

In the end I just want to have a full game where warfare is fought with sword wielding infantry, a nice cavalry squadron and a cadre of archers. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Have a nice day ya'll

-Admiral_P33n

Look up Eras- <era you want the game to end in> for example Etas- Medieval. I highly recommend them. Use them often myself.

Those are the ones I have :D!! The weird thing is that my Civ runs PerfectWorld3 and RED modpack extreme fine. Other mod's that I have tried like these and things like the Mod of fire and ice instantly freeze my game before I can even select my settler. Ahhh o well, I might have to do some searching or go post in a more specific forum. Thanks!!

So I have really been looking to find a mod that will lock tech progress at a certain point. Something where I cannot advance beyond the classical or medieval era. I know your probably like "Well why would you want to do that? That's only half the game!" Well after playing for 400 hours I would like to set up a situation where I am classical Greek against Persia, Rome etc. where I can fight with my cavalry rather than artillery and the like.

I did find some mod's like this when I was looking for PerfectWorld3 but whenever I enable it along with PW3 and RED modpack the game freezes right when it is finished loading. I also tried to load up Civ 5 as G&K with the mod enabled and the same result occurred.

In the end I just want to have a full game where warfare is fought with sword wielding infantry, a nice cavalry squadron and a cadre of archers. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Have a nice day ya'll

-Admiral_P33n

Why don't you try the scenarios btw :) ? There are plenty that offer exactly this - warfare in a single era.

Top Bottom