Giving Liberty to Cities

MarcoBDU

Chieftain
NOOB QUESTION :D
So Hi,
I have been playing recently Civilization II but in some day, There is pop-up that Sioux has liberated the City of Boston to Americans. Is it like annexing a city? If it is, are there any possible ways to liberate a city?

Thank You in advance. ^^ ;)

Hi, I think "liberating" is just another term for "conquering" in the case the city being conquered used to belong to somebody else.

Oh thanks. But May I ask when you conquer somebody's city, Is there a possible way to return it back for money of something?

Oh thanks. But May I ask when you conquer somebody's city, Is there a possible way to return it back for money of something?

Only in multiplayer you can ;-)
You can exchange it against techs, money, maps, cities, units, declaration of war, alliance.... or freebie.

In any version of the game, you can also bribe a city; whether it used to belong to you or not as long as the current owner's form of government is not Democracy. The price you have to pay depends on many factors and the act may have consequences on your reputation.

OMFG THANK YOU! But are there any buttons to press?

If you want it you can join our multiplayer group (I sent you a PM) ;-)

Yes there is a button at the top of your window's game that allows you to discuss with others tribes. You can find this option on "Advisors".

Louis

Top Bottom