Civ 4 Scenarios

RupertTheWanker

Chieftain
Greeting fellow fanatics

The question I need to ask to those of you that have the game is what scenarios have been included by Firaxis in the new Civ game?, and how do they rate?. Cheers in advance

Roops

There is a US Revolutionary War Scenario, a WW2 in the Mediterranean Scenario, and 4 or 5 more.... okay, not informative on that last part. But I was over at the Creation and Customization area over at Apolyton reading what one of the scenario designers said.... and I am gonna stop my SP game and try out one of the scenarios. They sound like a lot of fun.

Cheers, I know from one of the reviews I read that there is an Earth 1000 A.D one. Haven't been able to get any information on the other ones.

Probably not many people have played the scenarios either. I know I've been focusing on the core game lately - when you have an entire game to play scenarios are a bit on the side of overload.

I have played already to scebarios - WW2 and Greek World ( Ice age too - but this is more a map than a real scenario )

WW2 needs IMO more balance - you have a very unrealistic city growth ( citys double their inhabitants in just a few weeks :eek: )

Greek World is IMO better - but you can only choose between 3 Civ - why that ?

Top Bottom