Civilization II Let's Plays

ThePowerofTower

Chieftain
Just wondering if anybody knew of any good Civ II Let's Plays. I haven't found any, really. I would love to see Arumba do something like this :D

I believe OP means someone who records when they play a video game, often with commentary, and upload the video to YouTube.

I've looked often for decent Civ II LPs on YouTube and haven't found many.

Something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXZkwz3i8AY&list=PL-WFHZcPm5rFxX0YJ2zDx05N1i5wUi6V-

Often good LPs explain what is going on as the game progresses. Often color commentary makes the experience more entertaining.

Thanks for the explanation Baron. I watched some of the Kincadedm's play that you posted while doing other things. He is fairly knowledgeable (knows about Super Science City) but his actual play is remarkably elementary.

Prof. Garfield is a regular around here and an occasional GOTM player. He is very knowledgeable and a top rank player.

Watching the videos is interesting even though it is rather time consuming. While I still think the best way to learn is by doing it: play, take notes, discuss, and compare with how others do it as we do in GOTMs, videos reveal aspects you do not easily see from snapshot stats like actual city placements.

Top Bottom