Africa Asia and Oceania 1789

SirGerakul

Chieftain
Colonization of Africa Asia and Oceania

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=339916618

As the title says, this scenario is set in 1789 during the colonization by the western powers of Africa Asia and Oceania. I took the idea from the "Scramble of Africa" official scenario but enlarged it to at it's maximum 128x80 tiles and added Asia and Oceania.
I tried to stick to the historical scene but for gameplay and technical reasons it's not 100%.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

-Scenario for G&K and BNW

-128x80 tiles size

-20 Civilizations:
European: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands
African: Egypt, Morocco, Zulu, Ethiopia, Songhai
Asian: Ottoman Empire, Arabia, Persia (Iran) India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Siam (Thailand)

-15 City-States historically placed

-4 historically Mini-Civilizations (city-states with more of one City to represent lesser civilziations)
[Tay son Dynasty (modern Vietnam); Durrani Empire (modern Afghanistan); Kazakh Khanate (modern Kazakhstan) and Emirate of Bukhara (north Persia)]

-Region-locked resources (you will need to explore)

Please enjoy!

The map on Indonesian region could be improved, especially since the islands aren't that oblique. Ambomia is not located on the Papua islands.

Nay Pyi Taw is a very new city, having founded in 2005. I suggest you using Inwa instead.

So does Kuala Lumpur, it is founded in 1859. I suggest you to use Malacca instead.

Was just about to subscribe to this on Steam after seeing it on this forum - i already did lol. Nice looking scenario!

Top Bottom