Star of the Shogun: Realpolitik

I didn't. LH did in-chat, and I seriously hope it isn't.

WOW. This reached 95 pages before it died.

now now, it is not dead quite yet, it is thus far as JoanK has said "almost dead", ergo it is in that phase of existence where it is sluggishly oozing over the edge into oblivion, but where retreat is still possible.

Anyways, Until Lighthearter makes a definitive pronouncement it is premature to use the D word.

I totally agree with that :p

now now, it is not dead quite yet, it is thus far as JoanK has said "almost dead", ergo it is in that phase of existence where it is sluggishly oozing over the edge into oblivion, but where retreat is still possible.

Anyways, Until Lighthearter makes a definitive pronouncement it is premature to use the D word.

:agree:

This is Dead. Even Jesus Christ cannot resurrected it now.

He could if He wanted to. He just doesn't :p
That and I thought we agreed not to say that?

I didnt agree.

[Sigh] I need internet duct tape.

More like an internet stake. Nothing better to discourage internet pests than a good Vlad Tepes style staking ;)

Requiescat in Pace :(

So, we can fast forward to the present!

We will build upside-down pyramids:

Railways in every hex:

We will worship someone called "Hisamitsu"!

Greetings from Tokyo, our future capital! :goodjob:

And no Danish people in sight :D

Sorry I haven't been able to post - bad cold. In fact, I rather suspect flu, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm going to make it official: I no longer have the time to run a Realpolitik. I'm sorry to all of you.

This game is dead.

-L

Brown pants. :(

I completely understand though, my Realpolitik died for the same reason. It's still sad though. :cry:

Top Bottom