Bonus animal units

killmeplease

Mk Z on Steam
Hello.
Is it possible to use a bonus resource model for a unit? And how to do that if it is?
I want to make the Herd unit which would use corresponding bonus res models. Ideally those cows/sheep/horses figures should be scaled up to look appropriate to other units.

You can extract the models, sure, and it's easy to scale the art defines, but they only have "idle" animations. You'd have to re-rig them if you don't want them to look really weird when they, e.g., move from one hex to another.

You can extract the models, sure, and it's easy to scale the art defines, but they only have "idle" animations. You'd have to re-rig them if you don't want them to look really weird when they, e.g., move from one hex to another.

thanks for the answer! is there a guide on extracting models, scaling them and creating a unit? or can you give me a hint.. i didnt ever do modelling so i need some starting point.
i'm ok with idle animations, as i think it will take too much effort to animate moves. many people play with animation switched off and wont notice anything strange ;)

Top Bottom