Guess the New Civs

I think the name Afghanistan is both to modern and a little political sensitive atm. Of the three empires you mentioned, would they be interesting/inspiring enough to play? We have the Scourge of God, the Sword of Islam (Timurlane) would be a nice addition. Though as said, another horse-based conquer civ. Although I'm not sure whether there were any other empires in that region which were not horse/horde based.

We need more civ's that support pikeman and longswordsman and you know would be a good civilization would be either armenian empire or the bulgarian empire although bulgarian empire won't be very popular with civ fans due to over amount of euro civs, but the 1st mexican empire was quite large. It could represent southwestern U.S native tribes, but not likely. Also the hephthalite empire could used it's in central asia so we a civ that can found tengiism geographically at least. So ya reply.

Sorry, has Portugal been definitely ruled out? Because there was a Lisbon city-state somewhere? I think they'd fit with this set.

Sorry, has Portugal been definitely ruled out? Because there was a Lisbon city-state somewhere? I think they'd fit with this set.
Yes Portugal is a city-state and been confirmed as a mercantile city-state.

That's a shame. I was hoping they'd wait a while longer. Revealing it cuts out the most active discussion topic in this forum, two months out from release. :(

That's a shame. I was hoping they'd wait a while longer. Revealing it cuts out the most active discussion topic in this forum, two months out from release. :(

Shh Kamikaze they may hear you! :p I really want to know ;p

On the plus side, it'll cut out the debates over the merits of obscure civilizations that don't really have a chance.

Or we can just speculate on DLC instead :p

Don't worry, we'll find plenty of other stuff to debate over the coming months. :mischief:

Wow, when I did click in that grey anti-spoiler thing I got this feeling that I don't know how to express in English... by tomorrow it's going to have me killed!

Sometimes speculation is the best part of the game (or TV Show), but it always gets off the tracks. Well, but it has been interesting, funny and even didactic.

Thanks JFD!

If it's not the Zulu I..well....I won't eat my shorts on a webcam stream because I don't wear shorts, if I did they wouldn't be edible, and I don't have a webcam...

If it's not the Zulu I'll post a pic woth my underpants in my mouth.

Wow is Portugal ever fitting for this expansion (Gods, Kings, religion, espionage, naval power, renaissance scenario). Madness not to include them! :deadhorse:

Top Bottom