EnclosedSpace Mapscript Discussion

Another, perhaps minor, comment: when trying the enclosed space mapscript with patch 4k (for which it should work) on MP, we noticed that it showed up empty; this might be a MP glitch, but I thought you might want ot know about it anyway (the Enclosed Space-wormhole also didn't work).

Okay, I have time to do some modding again (as evidenced by my work on the FF Worldbuilder project recently).

What, currently, are the problems with this mapscript? I'd really like to get this working...

Ummm... any progress? :confused: (I'm asking 'cause I want to get a stable version of the mod up. Otherwise I can see what I can do with your FF Worldbuilder.)

I think I got it working, at least on my end. The zip attached contains the mapscript.

I provided a screenshot as well, which shows how things should look.

You'll need the Wormholes module, or at least the wormhole features and art defines and text keys in the XML.

Thanks, I'll check it out. BTW, what do you mean I'll "need the Wormholes module, or at least the wormhole features and art defines and text keys in the XML"? I intend to include your wormhole mapscripts; does Enclosed Space need additional files? :confused:

Thanks, I'll check it out. BTW, what do you mean I'll "need the Wormholes module, or at least the wormhole features and art defines and text keys in the XML"? I intend to include your wormhole mapscripts; does Enclosed Space need additional files? :confused:

It needs the XML stuff for wormholes, the XML where the various types of wormholes and art defines are defined. Otherwise, when the mapscripts try to place FEATURE_PURPLE_WORMHOLE, nothing will happen.

Assuming you have that stuff either in the main XML folder, merged in with the rest of the mod, or the XML Wormholes module, you shouldn't need anything else.

Top Bottom