NiGHTS: General Discussion

G'luck with college!

Quick question: is there a way to turn down how quickly other civs can get hexes with culture? It's a good conflict generator when I do a domination-only game (my fav) but the rate they get tiles, and often get my own tiles out from under me with no way of measuring how soon it's gonna happen (like in civ 4) it's a bit frustrating. Is there a way to adjust this to make it a little lower? Thanks!

At the risk of being a pest... any news on this? I recall Markus said it was likely end of April start of May for this...

Created this account just to tell you that I check in every day to see if the mod is updated. Hopefully it will, soon. I literally can't play normal Civilization anymore, but I'm aching to play BNW. Please update whenever you can, and know that you have my full support.

Any idea on an ETA? I know I'm a pest. I can't help myself - Civ 5 is just soooo much better with Nights!

Is there any way to get a message to or from Marcus? Just to find out whether we should indeed give up all hope... maybe via the Mods? I tried messaging one directly but I don't know if it worked...

Yes, I'm taking the pest thing to a whole new level - pest by proxy!

Hello- easier to ask than search through miles of posts.
Experiencing a bug where I can't purchase buildings or units. Is this normal, or is there a fix? Thanks!

Hello- easier to ask than search through miles of posts.
Experiencing a bug where I can't purchase buildings or units. Is this normal, or is there a fix? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum
:band:[party]:dance:

Sorry to say but this mod is broken.
Markus Beutel the developer, hasnt released any updates since month, so i doubt that someone here may help you.

Top Bottom