happy Easter

Yes, all hail Ishtar!

Isn't Ishtar a Babylonian Deity ? :D (because it certainly sounds Babylonian :D ) Anyway happy Easter everyone ! If You prefer Ishtar or any Deity whatsoever I wish You peace and love regardless of Your faith ! ^^

@Darth Revan (respects the nick) How's the Mandalorian Wars going ? If You are the commander Malachor V is as good as space dust ;) hehe Don't forget to blow up the Star Forge after You're done or it will consume You forever ;)

PS. I've got this theory that Jango (and later Boba) Fett wears the armor dreadfully similiar to Mandalorian "Mandalore Armor" design ... ;)

And when I look at Boba "I don't have a good feeling about this" ;)

Juicy cut content for You as a reward ! ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-XF0Pzpj3Y

I know this is off topic of the thread, but I was always under the impression that Jango Fett was a Mandalorion, that was the reason he was chosen as the template for the clone army. Not some random bounty hunter, but someone bread for war.

Back on topic...yes indeed, HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

Weren't Jango and Boba in fact the Mandalores?

Ishtar is the Mesopotamian goddess of fertility, hence her holiday gets celebrated with eggs and rabbits.
What else do you think we were celebrating, a hippie zombie?

Back off topic, yeah Jango is Mandalorian. And, in fact, both Jango and Boba were/are Mandalore. And the Null clones are named after past mandalores, incuding Canderous Ordo.

Back off topic, yeah Jango is Mandalorian. And, in fact, both Jango and Boba were/are Mandalore. And the Null clones are named after past mandalores, incuding Canderous Ordo.

And it is as Kreia foretold ... a broken shell on a broken man .... ends up in the dust of time ... Malachor is no more than a space dust ... sad when You think about it.

btw. no measly bounty hunter could have been so good ! .... I knew that Boba was Mandalorian ! ^^

As Star Wars goes I actually prefer the scene in ROTJ where Luke goes berserk but then realizes he would have almost gone to the dark side, throws away his lightsaber and declares that he is a Jedi like his father before him. Always gives me the shivers.

Regarding 20th century cinematographics overall the best scene has to be either the Marseillaise in Casablanca or the ending speech in The Great Dictator.

Yes this is an inspiring scene ... when Emperor gets defeated .... reminds me of a story Jolee Bindo once told - a swirling destiny about him .... ended up in an exhaust tube of some sort .... well I suppose that's an Emperor's swirling destiny , but than again the apprentice always beats the master ...

As Star Wars goes I actually prefer the scene in ROTJ where Luke goes berserk but then realizes he would have almost gone to the dark side, throws away his lightsaber and declares that he is a Jedi like his father before him. Always gives me the shivers.

Regarding 20th century cinematographics overall the best scene has to be either the Marseillaise in Casablanca or the ending speech in The Great Dictator.

I've seen the Casablanca ending scene and well it is powerfull scene yes ....

PS. The pen is mightier than the sword ;)

Vive La'Resistance !

I was thinking about that one :

Link to video.

Maybe not today , maybe not tommorow ...

Yeah... Maybe I should watch the whole film one of these days. :lol:

Top Bottom