Final frontier mod

reddishrecue

Some dude on civfans
Does anyone know about the final frontier mod? Are there any strategies to final frontier?

I have found that the Avowers of Knowledge have easy access to the Ascendancy Victory. Just settle aggresively (try to get 4 or more sistems) and then turtle with Planetary Defense Ships and pants-down diplomacy. Pacifism seems to be a noob trap tough, so avoid it. Try to raise some money early to build Space Stations near the luxury and health resources (Cristals, Gold, Water and Oxygen, critical for growing your population. Military resources are no longer a prerrequisite for building certain units, so they are almost worthless in comparison) Focus on developing your sistems building several Mag-Levs and Universities in each of them. Research the low-branch teches (economic oriented) towards Human Ascendancy, build P.Defense Ships and Fighters to defend yourself, and try to win ASAP. Worked for me in Emperor difficulty, i was so ahead of the rest, technologically wise, that even when a more powerful civ invaded me, they would give me money for peace after they sacrificed their stacks against my block of P.D.Ships. AI sucks at conquering but theyll aim for cultural(influence) victory, watch out for this.

I'd recommend the Final Frontier Plus mod.

Top Bottom