Mordor - Curse of the drinking class

Wha1e

Chieftain
How many hammers per turn were produced in your most productive city? Has anybody broken 400?

Heh, I was barely able to crack this achievement, but I wasn't playing a scenario or anything. I imagine in Beta Centauri you could get some massive production after several Future Tech production upgrades.

I've built two cities that produced 351 hammers. Is this a limit? Has anybody ever seen more?

I've had about 250, but that's it. I had Mountains with Iron Mines as well as Factory as American. I'm not sure which is better, the 3x factory, or the +2 Mountain for Mongols, plus a factory.

I've had about 250, but that's it. I had Mountains with Iron Mines as well as Factory as American. I'm not sure which is better, the 3x factory, or the +2 Mountain for Mongols, plus a factory.
it depends on your city locations

on the right map the +2 in the right spot could give you a huge production city

however the 3x likely spreads it more evenly among more of your cities allowing all of them to benefit

Beta Centauri Scenario on Chieftain
I plopped my settler down in a beautiful spot in the middle of an "L" shaped double mountain range with Uranium and Oak Resources, and a couple hills.
I was kicking out 5-6 BATTLESHIPS per turn.

Most I've ever got is 210 (I think). Done it by playing as the Americans, building a city next to 3 mountains, built an iron mine and a factory (the x3 production really helps), changed to communism, built settler units in other cities, bought them to increase city population rapidly, then I got the acheivement and went back to Democracy. Might of been able to get to the 250 if I reached the maximum 31 population and researched future technologies.

Top Bottom