Packs/downloads that came with CR on opening day

dk1421

Chieftain
Hi All!

I got my free pack when I picked up my Civ Rev the day it came out. I have the "Mythos" pack and was wondering if anyone has posted what the other ones are and what is in them?

I have the Tower of Babel, which lets you have first contact with all Civs. Yeah, not an ideal artifact.

Yes, I have others, but have been playing my new DS version, so I haven't been playing my Xbox version as much, so I don't fully know what I have.

I'm sure it's posted here somewhere, I just can't find it and feel like a newbie (although I'm not).

Thanks!

Thanks so much! My searches were coming up nothing. But I guess it was because I was typing "Mythos" and not "Mythic".

And I see it was you who had the answers. :)

Hmmm... there isn't a spot where it explains what each artifact and wonder does, is there? Despite the fact I misspelled it, my searching abilities are nil. My hubby can find something on Google in two minutes that it takes me literally two hours. And we use the same words, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong (and yes, I use parenthesis too).

Again, I truly thank you!

The Mythic Pack sucks so much... Are the other packs any better? I sure hope so.

Welcome to the forums, r0mey! :wavey:

Here are the effects of those artifacts/wonders:

WHAT IS THIS STUFF?
Want to know exactly what each wonder or artifact does, so that you can get the DLC you are most interested in? Here's a run down of every item's purpose!

WONDERS
Lighthouse of Alexandria - your Galleys will be able to sail into open water
Colosseum - your units will upgrade faster
Trajan's Column - your Legion units all receive +1 attack
Leaning Tower of Pisa - you receive a larger cut of the profits when enemy Caravans arrive in your cities
Taj Mahal - all building produce +1 culture
University of Sankore - desert regions provide +1 trade
Scotland Yard - your great people cannot be kidnapped by enemy spies
Statue of Liberty - all cities in your civilization immediately receive two free population
Eiffel Tower - all buildings provide +1 science
SETI - your spaceship will travel faster
Sydney Opera House - settled Great Artists double the culture production of their resident city
Cristo Redentor - Cathedral buildings will prevent your cities from flipping

RELICS
Court of Camelot - all your Horsemen units will immediately be upgraded to Knights
Tower of Babel - you will instantly be put in contact with all the nations of the world
Terracotta Army - all your soldiers receive the Scout upgrade
The Sphinx - you can immediately choose to switch to any government type
The Pharaoh's Needle - you instantly receive knowledge of an advanced technology
Tesla's "Peace" Ray - all wars immediately end

Thanks so much!! I do LOVE my Lighthouse of Alexandria! Galleys going into the ocean really helped me in finding artifacts faster than others! Of course, once Navigation (I think) was researched, I lost that ability.

There are some really cool ones. I can't wait to get them!

Top Bottom