Help with the DLC (PS3)

Bringa

King
Hey,

I downloaded the free map pack and purchased the scenario pack. I understand the map you play on is random so I might just see one of the three new types pop up in a game randomly? However, the scenarios should be selectable, but I don't see any of the new scenarios in the scenario overview. Help anyone?

The DLC is only up on the US store. Is your CivRev copy a US one? It might matter.

Nope, it isn't. I did cheat my way into the US store though (to get stuff like this earlier;it's always worked so far ;P), so that might be it. Thanks! (I have downloaded tons of things from the American store and have always been able to use them so far)

Latest news. The DLC will come to PS3 users in Europe on October 23, according to 2K Elizabeth at the 2K forums.

So bad. She promised that this misshap will not happen again... Blamed it on a "pipeline" issue with too many persons involved in the process. Amazing. 2nd or 3rd timing misshap with this game only? And as a side note, 2K did now already launch a patch for BioShock which hasn't even been released to the PS3 yet, but the patch is already in the works. :-D

So now finally the DLC was actually delivered to us (PS3 owners in Europe) on Oct 23.

Top Bottom