Term 2 – Nominations for the Designated Player Pool

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Designated Player is the Citizen that carries out the instructions posted by the elected officials in the Game Session Instruction Thread. If an official does not post instructions, the Designated Player has complete control of that official’s area of responsibility. The Designated Player is selected in sequence from the Designated Player Pool

Any citizen that wishes to be a Designated Player must post in this thread. A citizen may run for an elected office and apply to be a Designated Player in the same term. The Designated Player Pool does not count as an elected office. All candidates that that receive a vote from more than ½ of the citizens that vote in the Designated Player Election will be accepted as a Designated Player for that term

If you are nominated by someone else, please Accept or Decline.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 August (that’s 8pm EDT 27 August).

I would like to nominate, in no particular order other than which ones my fingers type first:

Ravensfire, CivGeneral, Provolution, Octavian X, Nobody, Chieftess, and Rik Meleet.

Maybe more, just getting it rolling for now... :D

Ill accept of course

I nominate RegentMan and second all the above.

Sure! One session a month (if it gets around to me) is pretty easy to do.

And I'll second the list DS typed out, especially RM. I still can remember DGIV when we were often the only two in the turn chats. And a few times we'd just talk to ourselves if the other was away for a bit ...

-- Ravensfire

i second everyone nominated.

Thank you for the nomination! I'll accept. However, time might be short for me come the new school year, so keep that in mind. I might not be able to do a chat, but I'll make all efforts to, should I be elected.

I'll do an on-line chat if I have the time, but an off-line session might be more feasible. As I haven't started school yet, I'm not too sure how much free time I'll have.

So in short, I'll try for an on-line chat, but if that doesn't work out, then I'll do an off-line session.

RegentMan said:
I nominate Donovan Zoi and second all of the above.

Thanks, RegentMan! :)

As I long as I have the option to waive or postpone my DP rights as defined by our Constitution, I shall accept. RL is still daunting, but I wouldn't mind having a chance to play.

I'll accept. Atleast I should be towards the bottom of the play pool. (also a busy month)

Top Bottom