Civ4 Demogame IV

Yes, I was in the room as Sike. :D

Cyc and Sike :D . Look forward to our TCs. Sucks though I cannot take Screenies in Window Mode for some reason :confused: .

*Bump*

2,000 BC deep in the heart of a dark continent a confederation of tribes unite and elect a king who will lead them in their struggle to survive. The smiths of The Golden Horde, as the confederacy come to be known, have just discovered how to work copper, a metal that could revolutionize warfare and turn the tide of time in their favor, but first they must survive a barbarian invasion. Workers and farmers flee before the approaching menace uncertain if another new technology, archery, can be employed in time.

This game stopped several months ago due to lack of participation, but looking over the save it looks like it is going to be quite an exciting game. It is an emperor level game on a terra map. We are currently in last place of 9 civilizations, but it is only 2000BC. Unfortunately I’m more of a monarch level player so hopefully some of you will come back and provide some input.

I have opened a new thread for turn discussions. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9352498#post9352498

I’d like to play 10 turns next week, Tuesday the 13th but if people start posting I would not mind postponing that.

Top Bottom