Wich is song has the best remix?

Smaasnekje

Should be medicated...
There are many songs out there who has been remixed through out the years. They have been put on dance/trance beats, and many of them are just crap, but still, there are some who is pretty good, so wich is song has the best remix?

My vote goes to Funkeystars remix of Bob Marleys "Sun is shining". It give me the feeling of summer.

Exactly. In fact, that was actually the song that popped up in my mind when I started reading your post, and then you'd taken it yourself. Yes, it's a very succesful remix.

at the moment it's I need a Girl part II, no doubt, although I'm getting tired of it, it's still a very, very good remix. But there are too many to make a choice of all time best. I can't say one song is all time best either, can you?

I don't usually like remixes but I do like JXL's version of Elvis Presley's A Little Less Conversation. :cool:

the remix of Astral Projection´s "flying into a star". and that all im saying.

Originally posted by Logain
I don't usually like remixes but I do like JXL's version of Elvis Presley's A Little Less Conversation. :cool:

That's my favorite remix also..it just shows how timeless the King's music is :)

I always thought Astral Projection are Israelis...

I agree,JXL vs. Elvis is very good.

I also like Madhouse' version of 'Like a prayer'.

I hate most remixes:

one of the few I like is the stones' "Sympathy for the devil" remix by The King.

avalanches's sean penn remix of manic street preachers - why so sad is my favourite. it made an completly dull song to the contrary.

To all you guys who like Junkie XL's version of Alittle less conversation:

I have heared this song since last spring (as a nike commercial this commercial was shown togater with the entire song on World Cup final day on german MTV that was cool), and I actually liked it until Around mid-august, but then I was growing more and more sick of it (especcially since they made a crappy music video for the launch in the states). Now, i just cant stand it.

"Sun is shining" on the other hand, was made in 1999 (or 2000) and i still like it. Now thats a good remix.

I like 'Love is all around' by Wet Wet Wet from film '4 weddings and 1 burial (or funeral?)'. Originally the song was performed by... can't remember the name of the band from Athens, Georgia. It was told to have been popular in mid 80s in America.

Originally posted by gr8ful wes
I do not like remixes, but appreciate a good cover.

Hell yah! :goodjob: That's what I'm talkin about. I don't like remixes. A different version of the song i.e. LIVE or ACOUSTIC or something is nice, but hearing a cover of a good song by a favorite band is always great. :)

"Wicked Remix" by koRn and the deftones

"A little less conversation remix" by Elvis

Remixes make my skin crawl :ack: but some great covers come to mind. Rammstein's cover of Stripped, for example. :)

Top Bottom