Spaceship Parts Wont Go Into Capital?

allie5

Chieftain
Im probably being thick here - but Im building spaceship parts in my other cities but they wont allow me to move them into the capital to be added to the ship?? The only ones its letting me add are ones I build in the capital itself.

I did wonder if spaceship production was on a tile near the capital but there is no sign of it.

What am I doing wrong??

Do you have a worker or great person fortified in your capitol? Spaceship parts count as civilians and cannot enter tiles where other civilians are.

Ah right thanks... a couple of automated workers had fortified there that I hadnt noticed. I knew it would be something simple!

Has to be one automated worker, because of 1UPT. :p

Which should pertain to combat units during wartime only. There's no reason (gameplay or realism) that a couple workers can't hang out in the same city.

But then how will we avoid having giant Worker Stacks of Doom that can build a Trading Post in a single turn!!!

The cumulative bonus for having 4-5 Great Generals in one tile should be pretty awesome, though.

If you were being realistic about it, adding more great generals to a stack would continuously decrease each one's effectiveness.

No worker stacks will make it harder to defend your capital if it has, is or will come under siege or nuking though... but my knowledge might be quite out of date.

Kind of a moot point since idle workers should be deleted anyway. You can build one later if you need it, or buy it using the gold you save in unit maintenance.

Top Bottom