The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

I'd be good for another one as well.

Yeah, me too.

Eternal Eclipse: Day 6
The last war gasp of Starwhomper greatly wounded the various fleets of the First Coalition, from Starflyer, the Imperium and the Eclipse, all suffered setbacks. However, their levied spaceships were of poor quality, and as their surviving warfleets are trapped in Electra as their homeworlds are conquered by the Imperium. The Eternal Eclipse has taken the opportunity to regroup, and a new Warfleet, with new weapons from their allies, set off to destroy the final enclaves of the Starwhomper.

The Unseen Shade-Altair

The last Starwhompian Warfleet over Electra Secundus

The Unseen Shade floated slowly through space towards the floating escape pod. It was a smaller fleet, but the new technological wonders clearly shown through. Advanced lasers festooned some of the personal warships, which were only modified with a color change to Ultraviolent for power and to prevent blindness. Cloaking techniques made it harder to engage the fleet as it slips through hyperspace. Curslav watched as they traveled nearly 50% than the Prideful Shadows towards the small pod.

Beside him stood the smallest and dimmest cadets that must be saved from the demise of Pride. As they watched, a frigate was ejected to catch and deliver them home. Curslav tugged his veil tighter as the pod rotated to face the star of Altair: the brightness was beginning to hurt his eyes.

As he boarded the Frigate, and introduced the survivors to the Frigital Captain, he thought: It was good to be among a Starfleet again.

Fleet of Darkness
The Commodore of Darkness scowled. Garrison duty! While the Invisible Commodore, The Captain of the Tania Marines and even the Commodore of Umbrage move to stabilize the front, he definitely the darkest of them all… is stabilizing colonial worlds!

He brought out his warmap to study it again. Every day each commander of a fleet must give suggestions to the Darkest Dude for their own movements, as well as strategetic movements. None of his abysmal plans were ever carried out; such as an invasion of the Imperium or backstabbing Star Flyer.

Day Five/Six of Galactic Cluster Colonization

He sighed again. Galactic Conquest can take 30 years or more. It has only been five years since the Darkest Dude mobilized the Eternal Eclipse to begin colonization.

There is still time.

I'm still up for a new game, hopefully this time I'll be around when it starts :)

How does Monday at 3:30 PM Pacific Time, 6:30 PM Eastern Time, 11:30 Greenwich Time and 12:30 AM Central European Time sound? Unless there are any objections, we'll start it then.

Enjoying the stories Terrance.

Yes, if Andis would just wake up and realise this is the time to strike AGAINST you.. you really would be hosed.
Because teaming up with the strongest has a lesser chance of getting you killed?
That aaaand...
If andis-1 were to stab me, the big winner would be thomas.berubeg, who would form andis' new next-door neighbour. He's got a lot more to gain from letting me form a huge border that's stuck in a dead-end war while he expends his forces elsewhere. Besides, andis and I are buddies who have been gaining a lot from our mutual partnership.
...this ;)

You are just being bad loser here abby :p

sounds good Iggy!

and yes, nice stories, that is what is making me want to play with NESers again :)

How does Monday at 3:30 PM Pacific Time, 6:30 PM Eastern Time, 11:30 Greenwich Time and 12:30 AM Central European Time sound? Unless there are any objections, we'll start it then.

That suits me, although having to stay up until 11:30pm every night is darn annoying! Though I may not beable to join if the other game hasn't finished... je ne sais pas!

I'm back, and I'm in for the next game tomorrow! I'm kinda ill and I have no idea how the game works, but I think it will still be fun.

You are just being bad loser here abby :p

Oh i'm fine with losing.. no harm in me trying to convince you to change sides though!

As I said, I find is dissapointing when people are happy to settle for second place when they have a chance for gunning for first.

My comments are now neutral since its virtually game over now that Iggy has taken my home world. I will be sailing my ships away from Iggy so that he can take my stars quicker and get the game over quicker... its such a shame that you can't "quit" and start a new game.. i assume even if I don't long in I simply get A.I.'d and still have to wait for the game to finish.

Eternal Eclipse-Day 7
The Starwhomper has given up and now lays prostrate beneath the armies of the First Coalition, who agreed to a truce until July 4th, a day of celebration for 300 million mortals on Sol Tetria of a day when they freed themselves from another empire, and won due to the lack of organic implants. As the Ecliptic Whomperiam March is consolidated, however, Boundless Threat shows her true cards and attacks the Imperium. The Imperium has instead taken a collection of borderlands from the Whomper, as well as a garrison on their home worlds. Starflyer has taken some core Whompian stars. Until after the day independence is celebrated, however, peace rules uneasily within the First coalition.

Whomperiam March- Lesath

The Shadow Colonel sighed as they parachuted the last high-power orbital cannon from the transport cruiser. He waved the Marines clinging on the structure to boast it back and forth as it falls from space. Ever so carefully, he started the repulserlifts at the last second, then coupled the giant cannon to the planet.

With such minimal garrisons and some army grunts to hold them, they can at least do some damage before being conquered. He looked at the local Sath, who watched back warily. Lesath has been conquered by Whompians, Umphatites and finally the Ecliptics, and most assumed they got used to it. The Shadow Colonel knew, however, that such defensive measures are one reason they didn’t rebel.

He stretched in his uncomfortable power armor as he returned to his dropship. However, before he keyed in the coordinates to Zuben-el-Akribi, his holoscreen went active. He watched as the form of Commodore Umbrage slowly formed on the screen. “Greetings shadowly one, what a dark day today.” He spoke, voice dripping with paranoia. The image looked behind its back then looked at the Colonel again. “Heard you’ve been promoted to “Brigadiar General and been sent back to Proxima to organize the first Legion Chapter”

“Where did you hear that?” he asked. Although he did know that the Commodore’s paranoia leads to spies on ever world his fleet has landed it.

The Commodore smiled and said, “The Darkest Commodore.” And signed out.

The Shadow Colonel can only shake his head and wonder, “What did the Darkest Commodore plan now?”

Code-named “New Proxima”

The Council of Commodores agrees with the Darkest Dude for the need of great secrecy. This report has been sent every day since day two when first Colonial Fleets have been sent out, so that when we find New Proxima a special mark shall be placed upon this message. The next message, if New Proxima is not found, shall be a randomized passage describing fertile planets in our archives of Science Fiction. If New Proxima is found, then it shall be a description of its resources and advantages on Nova Proxima the Planet.

The planet is fertile to the extreme, to the point that photosynthesizing elements are growing upon each other. The oceans are large but not overwhelming, providing warming currents and reefs of great biodiversity. Large rocky outcrops provide ready foundations for Space Stations and surface guns, and yet are surrounded by rich land and wide rivers.
It is as perfect as Proxima itself.

Day 7 of the 4th cluster of the Neserian Arm in the Civfanatic Galaxy of the Neptune's Pride Supercluster.

Quick Update.

The Whomperians has once again reinforced their garrisons on the sly. New weapon systems were being attacked and old ones upgraded as fast as possible on the Unseen Shade but it is unknown if they will succeed bring their weapons to a competitive level in time.

The Holy Crusade is proud to announce the near complete Destruction of the Archfiend Ksora. After a rain of fire and bitter hand to hand fighting, the planet Arrakis has been purged of all traces of the Demon, and the other lost planets are soon to follow. The Hive ship, the sole remaining part of the Archfiend's forces, is in full retreat, about to be destroyed by Fleet Uriel.

Can I contact any of you tomorrow? I need something other than MSN though. I don't know how to join the game.

Top Bottom