Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

Well if we are going go all kung fu on learning the bushidos we will sign research agreements also!
RA was signed between Roman Empire and Songhai kingdom.
In two turns as soon as we have 134 pieces of gold, Askia would be delighted to sign RA also with Egypt. :king:

We need to check the state of our treasury. Sounds good though.

There seems to be a problem with people installing GaK, the file can't load any more. Onan just installed GaK in both games, and the other one after Foffaran is fine with DX9

Double post here, just to let you guys know, but GaK is conning so I think we can wait for Mel to come back.

Alright, after further investigation this morning I discovered a bug in our code that would corrupt the submitted save files for some games. Try just reverting the last turn for any game that's not working and see if that clears things up. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi, the save of this game is still wrong, probably needs to revert two players back to Foffaran. Thanks

There was no save downloaded and I tried to download the save manually but the save can't load.

Hey guys, I just downloaded the latest save file for this game and was able to load Banman's turn without a problem. I believe it's fixed now! :)

Hey guys, I just downloaded the latest save file for this game and was able to load Banman's turn without a problem. I believe it's fixed now! :)

Yeah, I think E just tried to play it again before Kyp had reverted it.

@Banman: This turn the barb encampment finally was looted and Songhai sent half of spoils to glorious Roman Empire for your assistance in dealing with these barbs.

@Onan: How many turns it will take for Memphis to grab into its cultural borders the tile with silk? I need to know in order to buy or not to buy this tile at Songhai's third city.

@Onan: How many turns it will take for Memphis to grab into its cultural borders the tile with silk? I need to know in order to buy or not to buy this tile at Songhai's third city.

Hmn, I know we discussed this tile previously in our settlement negotiations, and that you already have silk, which we are happy to trade sugar for. The fact is that when we settled our second city, it was with the intent of claiming this resource eventually. I'm not sure how we failed to bring this up before. :confused:

the Roman senate will be pleased to receive your payment when it arrives, we are glad to hear of your success in battle!

Hmn, I know we discussed this tile previously in our settlement negotiations, and that you already have silk, which we are happy to trade sugar for. The fact is that when we settled our second city, it was with the intent of claiming this resource eventually. I'm not sure how we failed to bring this up before. :confused:
Askia hopes that the egyptian leader will not break our agreement at any circumstances and the tile with silk will be part of Songhai Kingdom.

The great Aztec leader Montezuma has requested that we propose this agreement of cooperative research with the Songhai Kingdom.
As with all agreements from us it comes with guarantees. The Aztec empire always takes care of its investments.

The great Aztec leader Montezuma has requested that we propose this agreement of cooperative research with the Songhai Kingdom.
As with all agreements from us it comes with guarantees. The Aztec empire always takes care of its investments.
It is very interesting proposal for the people of Songhai.
But we will need to check our treasury after buying the tile with silk.

Askia hopes that the egyptian leader will not break our agreement at any circumstances and the tile with silk will be part of Songhai Kingdom.

We have reviewed our correspondence and see that we did agree for you to settle near the silk, thus claiming that tile, based on the agreed trading of the silk for sugar. We will hold to this agreement, and thus have refrained from purchasing the tile.

We ask that you make no further territorial claims anywhere near our borders.

@Japan: Will Japan leader consider diplomatic option before sending your settler towards Moscow?

@ all: I had this issue of slow UI. If any one has the same problem, I then go to tech support for the matter. Thanks. Edit: it's my laptop's problem.

We have reviewed our correspondence and see that we did agree for you to settle near the silk, thus claiming that tile, based on the agreed trading of the silk for sugar. We will hold to this agreement, and thus have refrained from purchasing the tile.

We ask that you make no further territorial claims anywhere near our borders.
Askia is grateful to the pharaoh for decision of holding on our agreement.
Songhai Kingdom is going to peacefully expand on north-western direction so I suppose there will not be any disputed land between our nations in near future.

We need to know how many turns it will take for Memphis to grab the resource with silk in order to understand if the tile should be purchased or not.

Askia is grateful to the pharaoh for decision of holding on our agreement.
Songhai Kingdom is going to peacefully expand on north-western direction so I suppose there will not be any disputed land between our nations in near future.

We need to know how many turns it will take for Memphis to grab the resource with silk in order to understand if the tile should be purchased or not.

Russians think any third ring tile purchase should be halted to preserve cash for military upgrade. But again Russians have no business in your matter. Just an observation.

Ah, sorry. I will let you know on my next turn. I don't think it will naturally expand there next, but I will check it out next time.

We are glad you will not expand further in our direction...especially since this would not be possible. :)

Russians think any third ring tile purchase should be halted to preserve cash for military upgrade. But again Russians have no business in your matter. Just an observation.
We have some spare gold to spend on signing one RA or purvhasing a tile.
But certainly Askia would try to keep in treasury some amount of gold for unexpected war circumstances :king:

Top Bottom