Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

thanks for the revert kyp!

And Ceasar in Rome salutes the Songhai for the culmination of a deal well made! May we both gather fortune from future opportunities.

thanks for the revert kyp!

And Ceasar in Rome salutes the Songhai for the culmination of a deal well made! May we both gather fortune from future opportunities.
You are welcome!

Askia of Songhai decided to sign a RA with the leader of glorious aztecs.

That is a pity that we have not got any answer from the Pharaoh on the question of how many turns it would take for Memphis to grab the resource with silk... :confused:

I haven't had another turn yet. Or did I forget? I have too many games.

In any case, as I've said, you needn't worry. I only bought the tile next to it 3-4 turns ago, it won't happen any time soon.

I haven't had another turn yet. Or did I forget? I have too many games.

In any case, as I've said, you needn't worry. I only bought the tile next to it 3-4 turns ago, it won't happen any time soon.
OK. No problem then.

The silk tile is not an option for cultural expansion from Memphis.

The silk tile is not an option for cultural expansion from Memphis.
Many thanks for this info but we already have bought this tile.

Aztecs have finished Stonehedge, so it seems neighbours of Songhai are wonder builders :)

Sorry Kiffe...only 1 can survive into this rude world.

Many thanks for this info but we already have bought this tile.

Aztecs have finished Stonehedge, so it seems neighbours of Songhai are wonder builders :)

Lucky you. The neighbors of the Chinese are all at war. We Chinese will need to build up our military purely for defensive purposes of course.

Tabarnak going to war? I'm shocked at this uncharacteristic behavior!

If only you can see how close we are. We can't be closer than that.

The Russians listen to the wise word of pharaoh, they manage to import the Garden from Babylon, now it's time for some defense before the Japanese got jealous and hooked up that Iron tile. They must have invested heavily on that tile, so do the Russians!

Pharaoh must be getting old, for we do not remember this counsel. Congratulations on the gardens (we thought we heard this announcement as we ended our turn!). We look forward to visiting!

Top Bottom