Onan's Naval GMR game (G&K)

Not sure how this happened seriously...i just finished writing but got optics some turns ago. I still doesn't have calendar(i have some sugars) but i think i'm researching it presently.

I did get a culture ruin before turn 5 and got monarchy pretty fast tho.

I'm at +8 happiness right now but was over 10 for a long period of time.

Right, you went tradition (as always:D). We do not have a strong capital due to tundra, and our lux needs all tie 2 tech:( literally, spread across the tech tree.

Im pretty close to get my golden age too. My capital has two connected luxuries and my 2nd and 3rd are swimming in cotton !

Right, you went tradition (as always:D).

Well, rare are situations i played so far where Liberty is better. On the island i got, it was obviously Tradition.

And when it was possible, i wanted to show how Tradition can compete against Liberty even if that tree seems better :goodjob:

I'm pretty clever with this tree(lot of experience).

For my last turn(47?), my capital growed to 7 :c5citizen:.

Then my scout stepped on a ruin :

:):):)

congrats Tab!!! how's your happiness? ;)

+7 right now, +11 for next turn(hooking sugar). Tradition will be completed in 2 turns :woohoo:

Wow, culture seem to be the word of the day in Carthage! Congrats!

I understand how tradition is powerful if the capital has mines to work. Poor production capital like the dutch now has no way to produce settler in a quick fashion not to waste more turns stalling growth. Any comments?

Agreed. London is in the same situation. Plenty of luxuries for food and growth, but it wont produce much!

Being Carthage, i bought 3 sea tiles to accelerate things.

If you get some jungled hills, i suggest to get BW and cut this jungle. If not well...Liberty is your only choice.

Do you have a second city yet? Wait nvm, I think you said you had three.

So all that culture must be coming from a belief you picked. Nice one.

Edit 2: so, culture VC attempt? :D

So all that culture must be coming from a belief you picked. Nice one.

Meh, i took God of craftmen(+1 prod. for 3+ cities)...i did get a very early culture ruin(turn 3 or 4), snowballing some turns. I went into a ga(more culture) and i got another culture ruin from sailing scout :goodjob:

I only have 10 cpt after all...i know that someone has 12cpt somewhere because of that cs searching for the highest cultural civ.

Gladly we accept Byzantium's deal. It looks like your dromon has travelled a long way to reach us. Is there any space further beyond Constantinople?

Our sailers have encountered a wide diversity of lands north of Constantinople, but we have yet to fully explore in the other directions of the compass -- our brave sailers remember constantinople only as memories fading after a great time or from their ever-growing maps ...

Greatings to Demark neighbour, the Dutch people are exciting to meet foreigners. An Embassy request has been sent immediately to Harald as there is nothing to hold back from William to build up relationship for future trading and partnership between our nations.

Greetings to our Dutch neighbours, well met! Since you have arrived at our capital, we have accepted your ambassador and sent our own.

Do you already possess truffles? We couldn't offer them to you. :(

Greetings to our Dutch neighbours, well met! Since you have arrived at our capital, we have accepted your ambassador and sent our own.

Do you already possess truffles? We couldn't offer them to you. :(

Yes we have.

But we could trade some pearl, it will take 10 turns for us to hook up another crab, so if either Byzantium or Demark can connect another pearl quickly, the deal may work out.

Only one source of pearls here.

our shores have only a limited supply of pearls -- but we would be willing to part with them in exchange for truffles ... the one thing the empress values as highly as pearls :D

Top Bottom