"Peaceful" GMR Cultural Diplomatic Scientific Game

Hello, Nebby the Invisible!

Hello, Nebby the Invisible!
The Iroquois and Swedish people both stole a baby and are busy bring them home :goodjob:, but the barbs are trying to intercept us on the way home.

Will the kill enemy for 4 faith work on barbs? Maybe that's a good pantheon to take.

The Iroquois and Swedish people both stole a baby and are busy bring them home :goodjob:, but the barbs are trying to intercept us on the way home.

Will the kill enemy for 4 faith work on barbs? Maybe that's a good pantheon to take.

Yes. Yes it will.

We didn't realise you'd stolen OUR baby. :eek:

So, peaceful game, Sweden declares war on Iroquois twice by turn 26! I guess you won't be expecting any DoFs in this game, hmm? :goodjob:

We didn't realise you'd stolen OUR baby. :eek:

So, peaceful game, Sweden declares war on Iroquois twice by turn 26! I guess you won't be expecting any DoFs in this game, hmm? :goodjob:

The peace treaty just expired that turn, and the worker left the protection of your scout during auto move. The god meant it happen;)

No, there was no auto move, I put him there. And I still didn't see your scout, either, so I'm not sure where he came from!

But on another note: Great Library for the sub! Turn 26, not bad, huh? :smug:

But on another note: Great Library for the sub! Turn 26, not bad, huh? :smug:

It's...average :)

Best times are 22-23 but you need some good land to achieve this. 26 is often beatable.

That's my point, really. What turn did I take over this civ? How many turns did I lose there where GL was not the former player and or the AI's priority? And yet none of you in the game from turn one got there first. :king:

That's my point, really. What turn did I take over this civ? How many turns did I lose there where GL was not the former player and or the AI's priority? And yet none of you in the game from turn one got there first. :king:

It's simply a matter of priority. When I see someone 10% literacy, I assume Babylon will go writing first then possibly build GL, so I won't put my egg on that GL knowing one of us will get beaten.

When you take over, you got GL started?

Yeah I started it, it wasn't already being built. I had maybe part of writing researched and I had good production potential. I could see Babylon had writing, and that we had better production and two forests that needed chopping anyway.

I think I've only been in this game about 10-12 turns. First turn I came in, we had a new peace treaty. This turn it expired and you attacked me again. :crazyeye:

Chopping forest for GL, what about lumber mill for the extra hammer from UB?

Yeah, it was a hard decision to attack again but also so attempting.

Let me guess if you take iron working from GL, you can't attack cities :p Special rules in this 'peaceful' game, whoahahaha!

Maybe you would try to build Lumber mills on gems and dyes, but not me!

Mohawks sitting on your iron and your most productive tiles would be fun, huh? :D

babylon congratulates the rejuvenated iroquois on their rapid completion of the great library! if only we had forests to chop, perhaps it would be in babylon instead :S

babylon congratulates the rejuvenated iroquois on their rapid completion of the great library! if only we had forests to chop, perhaps it would be in babylon instead :S

Thanks, Banman. Nice to get a little credit around here. :rolleyes:

:shake: Oh no......

You could always give the worker back, if you'd like to avoid that fate. We don't even know what the first war was about...but just because cities can't fall, doesn't mean wars aren't serious. :trouble:

You could always give the worker back, if you'd like to avoid that fate. We don't even know what the first war was about...but just because cities can't fall, doesn't mean wars aren't serious. :trouble:

The first one is to block Iroquois scout reaching to a ruin before us:blush:

Show me some of your great warriors, then 2 workers may be extracted.

PS: I think we get into more turns, the new patch kicks in, making pillaging even more fun.

I'm pretty sure I just replayed a turn.

I know nothing about the new patch. Anything interesting?

Top Bottom