The Great War

Nukes R Us

M.A.D. Man

Send a friend request on Steam if there is an open spot, and I can invite you to an in-progress game.

Almost every day I hold a late start game, set in the Modern Era.
The map is generally 4 Corners, with 4 players, Tiny map, Quick speed.

This is NOT a teams game, but alliances may be formed.

All victory conditions are enabled, but with such close proximity to everybody, and the threat of nuclear destruction always in the air, war is inevitable. People will choose a side when it comes.

Games generally range from 1 to 3 hours.

I make this game at various hours, just depending on when I decide to play civ.

I send friend requests to everybody that joins, since as we all know everybody is always at war with the sinister, diabolical, CiV Multiplayer Servers, and this helps fight back against them since I can re-invite people who disconnect.

Soo yea, join up guys, the name of the server will always be The Great War, and I always check if everybody has GnK. Any hostilities in-game are always left in that specific game, so each game is a fresh start diplomatic wise.

:nuke: Also a tip, from what I have seen, it is in most cases the second player to build the Manhattan Project, the one to start a nuclear war. Not the first. :nuke:
Another tip: I have also seen that it isn't the country with a lot of strategic resources that starts a war, it has normally been a country wanting the resources.

The Great War win history
Germany - Nuclear Catastrophe
Russia - Nuclear Catastrophe
India - Ship to Alpha Centari
The Sinister CiV Server - Disconnection

:nuke: Also a tip, from what I have seen, it is in most cases the second player to build the Manhattan Project, the one to start a nuclear war. Not the first. :nuke:
Another tip: I have also seen that it isn't the country with a lot of strategic resources that starts a war, it has normally been a country wanting the resources.

There is some wisdom in these two.
Is late game even balanced?

It is balanced between the Science, Domination, and sort of balanced with Diplomatic victory types. Cultural victory is close to impossible

Top Bottom