Loading Pitboss

haneybd87

Chieftain
How do I load up a pitboss game after I've started one with someone and then saved and left? I have it set up with my email and to send emails and steam notifications but I'm not really sure about anything else.

Edit: I should add both me (the host) and the other player have set up the smtp settings but we take our turn and save and nothing happens. The other person loads up the game and are back to where we were before. No emails received or anything.

I haven't gotten any emails from pitboss at all.

That being said, load works for me just like any other internet game.

Select Multiplayer, then Host, then click the Load Game button at the bottom of the screen.

Then find your savefile, and select it.

Your lobby screen will appear and you should have a slot for the person who played with you last time. Then invite them to your game, or have them join some other way.

FWIW, ANY player can leave a pitboss game whenever they want, even the host. Another player will take over as host. You don't even need to save it before they leave, you can save it after. Pitboss games will not progress without all players present. The only catch is that the last person to save the game needs to be the host next time since they have the most recent savefile.

Top Bottom