pre-SKNES III: SKNES3_TITLE Missing Localization!

If the others do that, so will I. The one thing I should say, however, is that if SouthernKing was demanding competence, not experience, it was unfair on me for him not to make that clear from the start.

Yeah, if there is a need to discuss this anywhere, do it privately or on #nes or something, not here.

In any case, since whatever it was happened before my time here, and because I like to think I'm a nice guy, I'm willing to give NWAG the benefit of the doubt and pretend it didn't happen.

edit: ninja'd

Is there any point in asking when, if at all before the thread, applications will be confirmed?

Is there any point in asking when, if at all before the thread, applications will be confirmed?

Right now, as a matter of fact.
I think I was able to fit everyone in without going below anyone's third choice.

---

American Republic: Shadowbound
Confederacy of American States: mythmonster2
Ecuador: Secret Scribe
Freedmen's Republic: Bair_the_Normal
New England: Ophorian
New Granada: Gem Hound
Louisiana: Arrow Gamer
Virginia: ChiefDesigner

Aragon-Sicily: JoanK
Austria-Hungary: Neverwonagame3
Denmark: m.t.cicero
France: Lord of Elves
Great Britain: germanicus12
Italy: mrrandomplayer
Netherlands: Grandkhan
Prussia: ZeletDude
Russia: Immaculate
Spain: Milarqui
Switzerland: ChineseWarlord

Ethiopia: DC123456789
Persia: Blaze Injun
Tunis: talonschild

China: Azale
Delhi: Amesjay
Korea: <nuke>
Mysore: pole475
Vietnam: cpm4001

---

If you're just showing up (or if your name is Tycho) any other countries not listed are still open. Brazil, Japan, Nagpur, Portugal, Saxony-Bavaria, Serbia, Turkey, and the Whaheydi Caliphate are all rather largeish open countries that I think have quite a lot of potential, but I'm trying to ensure that any country will be fun to play.

From here, it will take another 1-1.5 weeks to get the stats finished. The game thread should be up by the second week of February or thereabouts.

American Republic: Shadowbound
Confederacy of American States: mythmonster2
Ecuador: Secret Scribe
Freedmen's Republic: Bair_the_Normal
New England: Ophorian
New Granada: Gem Hound
Louisiana: Arrow Gamer
Virginia: ChiefDesigner

I also believe Saxony-Bavaria needs a decent player.

Meh, wanted Korea but Italy's fine as well.

Yay Aragon-Sicily. :D

Aragon-Sicily: JoanK
Austria-Hungary: Neverwonagame3
Denmark: m.t.cicero
France: Lord of Elves
Great Britain: germanicus12
Italy: mrrandomplayer
Netherlands: Grandkhan
Prussia: ZeletDude
Russia: Immaculate
Spain: Milarqui
Switzerland: ChineseWarlord

To: France

We offer an alliance, as w share a common culture and heritage. Let us out the past behind us. (OOC: SK said that we have an alliance already, iirc. Just affirming it)

To: New England

We look west, south, east and see enemies all around. Let it be known that we intend to trouble you no more. In that spirit, we offer you a defensive pact.

To: America

We have no wish for war. We offer a Non-Agression Pact to you.

Well, just finished reading the Timeline, or at least tried to. It was huge. (Closely read everything up to 1850 and glanced over the period up to 1890.)

This should shape up to be an interesting game.

Just wanted to confirm, is Haiti under the rule of New England?

Top Bottom