Tourism Mod (BTS 3.19)

stolenrays

Deity
Tourism Mod (BTS 3.19)

This small modcomp makes it so that your cities generate Tourism :commerce: based on the trade yield of your cities.

--------Details--------------
-Your cities will earn Tourism :commerce: each turn when enabled.
-Tourism is calculated from the :trade: yield of your cities.
-Tourism is enabled by the Environmentalism Civic.
-United Nations Wonder increases Tourism amount (+50%):commerce: per turn in all cities.
-Custom Game Option.

-------For Modmakers-------
-Changed C++ files are included
-Changed C++ and XML files
-C++ Changes are commented as Tourism Mod

-------Version 1.1---In Progress--------
-Python for tech enabled/button
-Other Python
-Denial Tech

-------Version 1.0-----------
-Added Custom Game Option
-Standalone Ported from Total War by jojoweb

-------Credits-----------
Credits go to Total War by jojoweb. I took the code out of his mod and playtested it to get it working.

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• Tourism1.JPG
    Tourism1.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Tourism2.JPG
    Tourism2.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Tourism3.JPG
    Tourism3.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 276
It looks interesting. Downloaded . If I like it, I may contact you to petition for inclusion in the library , please?

Hmmm . I have an idea . Maybe it can count points from wonders only and if Is it possible add tag in CIV4BuildingInfos.xml , some as:
<TourPointGenerate>2</TourPointGenerate> ( for example )
Then the visual output like this

Then we can do anything , such as a new type of victory :)

Attachments

• count.JPG
    count.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 676
hrochland, I almost forgot, the tag CommereDoubleTime in BuildingInfos already does what you want. The tag specifies the turns that a building will double its commerce output. It is usually 1000 turns for wonders. You can switch it around to get what you want.

Where did you get that screenshot. I like the idea of a graphical interface for tourism yield. Maybe I can list it in income for the financial advisor.

Avoid Growth by Platy.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21699

I Don´t know if CommerceDoubleTime do it what I want. I had in mind a new tag added only to buildings such as the Museum, Walls , Special palaces and wonders ofcourse . When the bar filled the whole , give some bonus bonus.

What you did there several times. Census commerce per turn, culture per turn etc etc . I would like to help develop something new . :)

Surey, Hrochland, we can develop something new. Maybe some more details first.

Commerdoubletime tag doubles the commerce of Wonders after a specified number of turns. The dag is not used in other buildings, but could be added if you want.

What kind of bonus are you looking for?

I'm glad stolenrays . I 'm leaving for a few days out of town. I already have a rough idea , but think about it more and I'll send for two or three days a more specific concept by PM . Do you agree ? :yup:

Top Bottom