What's your 5-15 minute game?

It's really hard for me to pick a game like that, but I usually pick up my latest CivII Eternal War save file and I continue for a couple of minutes.

It's not that it's bad or anything, it's just that I feel it lacks in comparison to the other games.

My new one is hearthstone. Fun game, really easy to pickup and put down. Play for 5 mins or 5 hours!

Shadow of Mordor is a really good 15 minute game. Kingdom of Loathing too.

Nethack is generally 15 minutes to YASD.

My new one is hearthstone. Fun game, really easy to pickup and put down. Play for 5 mins or 5 hours!

Agreed. Quick 10 minutes to play a match or two. Setting up an Arena Deck is more like 30 minutes, but I enjoy Hearthstone for quick play.

Doom is also good. One level, about 10 minutes, finish.

Im playing with the mod brutal doom. You should check it out. Its totally hilarious.

Nuclear Throne is great if I have to kill time. Unless the "one more try" mentality gets me and 10 minutes becomes 20 and then 40.

I really don't have a game like this, unless you want to count playing Pokemon on my phone while I'm on the toilet. Generally if I only have 5-15 minutes I'll just watch something on Youtube or check out the latest Zero Punctuation instead.

Arma3. After a hard day i get into a coop multiplayer game and fire some shots. Nothing like a little war to relax your mind.

Well, maybe 30 minutes. i have not 5-15 minutes games.

Agreed. Quick 10 minutes to play a match or two. Setting up an Arena Deck is more like 30 minutes, but I enjoy Hearthstone for quick play.

Unless, of course, you meet the San Diego zoo. Then it just turns into hours and hours of frustration.

Top Bottom