Future Technology glitch?

Kessey

Chieftain
I got pretty far ahead in the game and got to Future Technology. After getting it the first time, it said I'd get it again in 7 turns. Well, I figured I could use the extra points for as many techs as possible, so I set all my cities on research, and suddenly, FT had (-4) next to it. I thought that'd be cool since it might mean I could gain more than one each turn, but I ended up never getting it again. Is that a glitch or is there only one FT in the game?

Take care,

Kessey

you are supposed to be able to research it multiple times however i have yet to research it more than once in a game (i havent played any scenarios)

building apollo almost always seems to give it fits for me (i generally cant even research it once then)

so yeah im guessing there are some serious bugs regarding the researching of this tech

It gives you

1st time... 1 extra hammer on tiles that make hammers (Mountain, Hills, Forest, Marble plains, Oxen Grassland, Oil Desert, Sulfur Desert)

2nd time...1 extra food on tiles that make Food (Grassland, Plains, Harbor Water, Greek/Japanese water, Whale Water, Fish Water, Egyptian Desert)

3rd time... one extra Trade on Tiles that give Trade (Desert, Water, Wine ...etc.)

And then repeats

It gives you

1st time... 1 extra hammer on tiles that make hammers (Mountain, Hills, Forest, Marble plains, Oxen Grassland, Oil Desert, Sulfur Desert)

2nd time...1 extra food on tiles that make Food (Grassland, Plains, Harbor Water, Greek/Japanese water, Whale Water, Fish Water, Egyptian Desert)

3rd time... one extra Trade on Tiles that give Trade (Desert, Water, Wine ...etc.)

And then repeats

Oh, thanks!

It may also be worthwhile to mention the amount of beakers to research a future tech is significantly higher then a normal tech, and increasing for each go.

Top Bottom