Game Hangs-up on me

Luv_Muffin

Millionaire Playboy
Hello folks.
I encountered the usual ATI "render issues", but actually followed the steps in the tech support forum to the letter. It almost worked right away, but I had to re-install my DX drivers once more, and after a defrag, my game has been working. I was so happy! (Good game too, time flies when I play)

Even though I have been able to play, I still have problems.
My main problem (I think), is that my game hangs up on me from time to time.
I can move my mouse, but cannot click on anything, and am stuck looking at whatever was being displayed at the time. I cannot ctrl-alt-del a restart, nor can I go to my desktop with the windows button. I am forced to do a manual re-start. Then my desktop tool tray is sometimes messed with.?

I got a hang-up when I had just captured a rebel city (captured another one with no hang-up later today), got a hang-up when entering the renaissance, occasional hang-ups on the main screen (you see cities, your units etc..)
I have no idea what causes this problem, so I'd like to ask for the communities ideas on how I can approach this problem.
DXDiag to follow.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    43.3 KB · Views: 57
Bad programming is causing hangs, stop playing the game, the manual restart can damage your computer. Wait untill they patch the game.. I know I am.

Top Bottom