Dwarf Fortress

Anyone see some of the new features being added in the next version?

And armies!

Haven't played it yet, but I may have to try it out some time in the future.

Also want to let you know that they are on v0.23.130.23a

This was covered in EGM I think its a great idea. Very deep Sim meets RPGs meets strongehold.

The two brothers are going to work on this "cult indie" game full time.

This was covered in EGM I think its a great idea. Very deep Sim meets RPGs meets strongehold.

The two brothers are going to work on this "cult indie" game full time.

A CULT!? We are NOT a cult! Do not spread thy heresay against the Church of the Toady One!

I brought this up with vbraun and Shadowlord in the chatroom a week or so back, but they didn't seem hugely interested. So I'll ask in here.

Anyone interested in making a "CFC Fortress?" Basically we can play it like a Succession game. You play a set number of seasons (2?) then upload it here for the next person to play.

If we get enough players I'm up for it.

If we get enough players I'm up for it.

All we really need is 3-4 people. If we get two more we can make an independent thread about it.

I may join, I have it installed but I have to get to know it better before ruining your game as the required n00b-player.

I may join, I have it installed but I have to get to know it better before ruining your game as the required n00b-player.

You could always play 1 season and give a chance to learn off of us.

Hitti, the whole point of the game is getting the fortress up and running, and then either causing it's destruction yourself (with many possibly sadistically hilarious side effects) or watching as demons slaughter your dwarves.
Also, fortress mode is kind of like creating dungeons for adventure mode.

I've posted a separate thread for just the "CivFanatics Fortress" here.

The long-awaited update has been released.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :jesus: <-Toady
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

[EDIT] Since my old savegames won't work anymore, How about another try on the succession game ;).

Top Bottom