Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm nothing like a bit of genocide.
Yeah, I couldn't scrounge up any Planetary Assault craft so I had to glass the world.
Wasn't planning on colonizing it though, pretty small and barren and a few too many jumps away on the Node Lines for this stage in the game.

Been testing some new strategies in recently-patched Civil War II ahead of a possible AAR here. Just had the largest battle I have ever seen in the game engine, an ANV assault on Washington. Over the two days of fighting, I had 41,600 Confederate and 28,200 Union casualties, making it bloodier than Gettysburg (about 23k on each side).

Spoiler :

The AI is definitely performing better--when you are threatening your opponent's capital, they garrison it heavily like this so you pay dearly to attack it. No more slipping in the summer of '62 and winning a quick victory, the game is much more drawn out and bloody. I think my total casualties so far are around 180,000 Confederate and 250,000 Union plus a bunch of prisoners.

Attachments

• First Day at Washington.jpg
    First Day at Washington.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 537
  • Second Day at Washington.jpg
    Second Day at Washington.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 519
So I was hand-converting a CKII scenario to EUIII but I wanted to have some fun just before adding the final touches...

No seriously? Quite a dishonoured call, just when a whole religion is coming to rape you.

HoI III was the only "meh" game by Paradox for me. But in my first game after I got it back into my computer, the Spanish Civil War event never triggered and I found this instead:

Wait, I just realized my eyes were drawn to the French province in revolt. Where is Franco's Azuaga Party House, again?

YESSSSS!!!!

Tengris are not going to reform like they do in 99% of the games!!!

Also, about the Aztec Egyptian king, I was just rampaging through the ME like a boss. Even by then, I already took Arabia, the Aghlabids, Ethiopia and the Abassids.

Holy crap, the Fade looks amazing ! :eek:

And no, those screenshots don't do it any justice.

Attachments

• Fade.jpg
    Fade.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Fade 2.jpg
    Fade 2.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 94
Best web browser game ever!

Spoiler :

Roughing it in the Siberian wild

Spoiler :

Fixed it for ya. The reason it wasn't working was that it was a direct link to a Steam screenshot, but Steam doesn't include the file extension in the url so direct linking to it doesn't work with IMG tags. You need to save the image from Steam on your computer and upload it to whatever imagehost you want, I use Imgur.

That was a direct link, it worked last time I tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom